8.01.2007

Quick and Dirty

  • They shut down Abercrombie today, and I only got a glimpse of the naked boy (at least before he put his shirt back on and went around the corner - ok so I kinda stalked him a little but now I know where they go when they are off duty). What I saw was tasty, clothed and unclothed, but I'm not sure what he was (could have been black, latin, persian, who knows) There was almost a riot when they were trying to tell the middle aged soccer moms and their half dressed teens that they would have to go to the store at South Street (which I don't think has door boys)
  • Kittens at War!
  • And one of the guys at my job just got a call from his dad, and I thought it was adorable how excited they got to talk to each other.

3 comments:

Danae said...

No door boys? Then what's the point of going to the store on South Street?

matt williams said...

Do they have a new guy at the door everyday?

NaimaEfuru said...

I think they rotate, I'm going to have to figure out when my favorite ones are on...