8.16.2007

Just One Night...

so usually I hate when people proposition you and then you turn them down and they say shit like, "Well it's your loss" So when I read the first line of this ad, I thought to myself, who the hell does this guy think he is. But I kept reading and by the end I was thinking, who the hell is this guy and what the fuck does he teach. Any guesses?

Just One Night! - m4w - 38

Date: 2007-08-16, 5:53PM EDT


I will be in Manhattan next Thursday, the 23rd for ONE NIGHT ONLY.

I am in town to teach a class on Friday for a Broadway actress and her posse.

What type of class, you ask? If you get it, I suppose drinks will be on me!

Hint: I teach a class for girls only. I teach girls how to do the one thing that EVERY boy can do – NO girl can do – but EVERY girl wished she could do.

Got it? Drop me a note with your guess…your picture gets mine…and if you will be available next Thursday. I am staying on 51st. BTW…I am a relatively attractive, athletic, with dark hair and eyes.

Bonus points if you always wished you could…
PostingID: 398767428

6 comments:

Jonne Austin said...

Whoa hello narcissism (sp?) lol

matt williams said...

pee standing up?

NaimaEfuru said...

HA HA @chic! good guess

Srenna|Anners said...

He teaches BJs?

NaimaEfuru said...

I thought that at first too "Anners" but he says its something that every boy knows how to do

Srenna|Anners said...

Every boy knows how to do that! They all practice in the 6th grade w/other boys. Trust.

Just Kidding. I made that up.