8.21.2007

Miss me?

Cause I missed you! I had a hellish day yesterday and didn't get to update my blog, or even visit any of my favorite people! Shit, I didn't get home from work until 9:30 last night. And I missed Paternity Test Tuesday on Power 105.1 this morning. Slept right through that shit. The radio comes on with Alarm number 1 (the actual alarm clock) and I didn't wake up until Alarm number 4 (the Ipod on the Soundock - Alarm 2 is my cell phone and Alarm 3 is my blackberry - and yes I really do need all of those alarms going off! As is the way of things, when Alarm 1 goes off I usually think its part of my dream and ignore it)

And by the by, I've had an Ipod for at least 5 years and just learned how to use the Sleep Timer, Alarm Clock, and the On The Go playlist features.

Oh! But I did find this kewl Trouble quote...

Don't trouble trouble until trouble troubles you!

5 comments:

Mala said...

it's all too troublesome....

sorry, i just had to.

Lucy Dee said...

And I missed Paternity Test Tuesday on Power 105.1

Now THAT I've got to listen to. That is pure comedy!

This is my first visit to your blog. And I feel like I've missed out on so much already.

I'm a black female standup comedienne here in the city (NYC), feel free to stop by my blog and laugh it up. My latest post in on "Comedy as it relates to Sex: a three part series"... perhaps four parts if I can get up my lazy azz and write it!

Nice coming across your blog!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I am so not a morning person so I require 3 sometimes 4 alarms to get up in the morning also.

Amazon said...

Thankfully I only require one alarm, but sometimes I turn it off and go right back to bed:)

We have a morning show that does the "Coochie call" where a girl calls in and gets the coochie word of the day, then she has to call her male friend and incorporate the word insinuating sex, if he gets it in a minute she gets a prize. One day a girl called her man and a chick picked up! It was fuckin crazy.

Srenna|Anners said...

Alarms freak me out. I've programmed my body to wake up when I needs to. It's magic!

And yes, Troubers, we missed you dearly.