8.27.2007

Notgonnabeabletodoit

Apparently, there are women out there who are ok with being cum receptacles. I didn't think that it would be necessary for me to say this, I thought my actions made it clear. But this fool keeps calling me at 3 or 4 in the morning telling me he is around Brooklyn (which can mean anything from he's in Manhattan or Queens, but as far as I can tell does not mean that he is IN Brooklyn) and then saying shit like, "I keep trying to see you but your being difficult." when I turn him down. No mother fucker, I'm not being difficult, I'm being true to myself. So for the record let me make it clear, I'M NOT COOL WITH THAT SHIT! Did you hear me Brownie, I'M NOT COOL WITH THAT SHIT!

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with a properly engineered play date. You know the kind. He's out with the fellas, you're out with your girls but you still want to see each other. You've been seeing each other for a while, he invites you out but you don't feel like going, but tell him to call you when he's on his way home. This should not be confused with a booty call, which is what Brownie is trying to get from me. I won't hear from him all week, which is fine, cause after being at work til 8 I have very little energy left to stroke someones ego. Then Saturday morning at 3 am, he'll call me. "Hey Babydoll, what's good? I just went to Caroline's with some friends and thought you'd might like to see me?" Then when I say nah, and suggest we get together for dinner or something on Saturday it turns into, "Well, Babydoll, I got some stuff to do during the day and then I got a thing with my boy you want me to come over after I'm done?" Now, that might be what comes out of his mouth but what I hear is, "I'm going to a party with my boys, and you can't come cause I want to whine up on some women, but how bout I come over at 5:30 in the morning and give you some lazy dick?" Did I mention I hate lazy dick? And when I don't go for that, "Well why don't you take the train out here tomorrow and spend the day with me?" which is what I want to hear but when I come back with the "OK, how bout I get out there at about 3 pm?" he comes back with the "Oh, I meant at night. Can't you get out here at about 8?"

Now I made an effort, and actually did go out there on a Sunday evening, not long after my last post about Brownie. Got my shit ready for the week early so that I could, put on my favorite sexy sundress, sat under the fuckin dryer so that my locks would be curly, and I arrive at the train station to find no Brownie waiting for me. I call him, ("You're there already?" even though I called him when I was one stop away) and he shows up in some fucking shorts and socks and sandals. Still cute as hell, but put in some fuckin effort. And because he lives out in West Bubblefuck, the only place open was TGI Fridays, which was filled with snot nosed over privileged teens. Fun times. And to make matters worse, he gave me the lazy dick! There should be a got damned law against dudes giving Lazy Dick to women who put in work!

So when he called me this weekend, talking about how come we hardly ever see each other, I was a little unenthusiastic. And then when he bought up the trip we were supposed to go on (which is part of the reason I wrote the post about going away by myself) I mentioned that we could have been in Atlantic City two weeks ago if he had been willing to pay for the Borgata. And I might have been a little snotty. (Come the fuck on, its the last few weekends in August, everybody is tryin to take one last trip and hotel rooms are expensive as shit. I figured that if we had to pay $300 a night for a room, it might as well be a room worth $300, he did not agree) BUT then when he said that maybe I should get up early on Saturday so that I could do everything that I needed to do for the upcoming week so that I could come out to see him on Sunday night, I'm not sure what happened. But I'm pretty sure that it involved my finger and the End Call Button.

15 comments:

Srenna|Anners said...

"around Brooklyn" hee hee.

PrettyBlack said...

Or, how about, "can we fuck?" Let's keep it real. In my single days I had fuckables and huggables.
My go to guys, and my go out with guys. Maybe if he just said what he mean't and let YOU decide. But quit playing games...Shit. We are all out of college now...

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Don't take shit off of any man and all that I have time for now is a booty call. I got a question, is lazy dick when they give it to you slow and romantic?

af said...

haha!! this post is soo tru!! u need to find a man thats in ur hood so u can see him and get some of dat dik on the regular.

im not from ny, buh damn it if ya'll dont make it sound like going from one burough to another is like a pilgramige to mecca haha!

is it really that hard/complicated to get around ny? im figuring most people take the train?

Srenna|Anners said...

Yeah, thanks Beauty in Baltimore --I was afraid to broach the lazy dick thing. Whatchu mean, Troubers? :)

Srenna|Anners said...

Afers!!!!

af said...

anners ur afraid of everything haha

Srenna|Anners said...

No, I izz not! Just a few things. Like whatchu mean, Afers?

Danae said...

"properly engineered playdate". I prefer that to the term "booty call". I am officially stealing it. Just so you know

NaimaEfuru said...

Your are free to use it my dear! And lazy dick is when the guy basically just lays there and expects you to do everything...

af said...

anners i mean like talkin about adult topics....

Danae said...

CHeck. Another one I'm stealing hehe. And lazy dicks piss me off. Lazy wankers

Dirty Whore - Celebrity Gossip said...

great post!

Srenna|Anners said...

I'm a proper church gyal, Afers.

af said...

w/e anners, most of go to church, buh we can still talk about different adults subjects..