1.18.2008

A Tribute to PrettyBlack

because this is my blog and I can say whatever the fuck I want.  I dont mean to offend anyone, but on the other hand I don't really care.  I'm kinda newish to this whole blog shit, but in the time that I've been on this shit, I've "met" a lot of interesting people.  But one of my favorites will always be Pretty Black.  Thats my cyberhomie right there and to me, she will always be my mutherfuckin pottymouthed TypHo sister.

Danae, Anners, and LadyShay are some of the first people that started leaving regular comments on Snarky and because of that (and other reasons) they are my sisters too.  I've made connections with others, but to be honest when I think of the TypHos I think of Daners, Anners, Janers, Afers, and LadyShay.  I realize that most of you might not be as familiar with PrettyBlack as LadyShay and I are.  I see her comments on PrettyBlackGold all the time.  So I'm going to use my blog to say what I don't feel comfortable saying on the Boulevard.  

I don't want anyone to take this to mean that I don't want to be a TypHo anymore, cause fuck that, I was there the first time the phrase was used!  But I think alot of you jumped to the wrong conclusion.  And to live up to the name that Pretty Black gave me, to Keep It Real Harley, if someone had responded to me the way you did to PrettyBlack, I would have thought you were offended too.  Mainly because its not the first time that you brought up the fact that you were a child prodigy.  What does being a child prodigy have to do with not being loopy?  I'm fucking loopy and I don't go through half the shit you do.  And I'm pretty sure that most of the TypHos are smartyfarties so its really not saying much.  I like you, but you have a tendency to brag.  It doesn't bother me, I'm just stating something I noticed.  You should be proud of yourself.  And I've never felt that PrettyBlack was coming after you either on the Boulley or anywhere else, and I've read the post and the comments.  

I think I might be more qualified to speak on the matter than ANYONE else for the simple fact that I participate on both of your blogs.  I don't think anyone else on the Bouley can say the same.  But I think you (and Anners to a certain extent)  should realize that in previous comments and post, Harls you've called yourself loopy.  Maybe not in those terms but you have said that you feel crazy from the spasms.  I think loopy is a lot less offensive then if she had called you CrazySpice or ComplaininSpice or some shit.   And fuck and begorrah, it was a got damned joke!  I thought that was one of the fucking rules, dont take shit personal!  

If you've read PrettyBlackGold you would know (I think she posted about this just last week?) that she curses on her blog and on the net because she does not do so in everyday life.  So she may use an extra fucker every now and then, its nothing personal.  But it might be taken that way if you're not familiar with her writing style.  I'm not going to say I know her, but I sure as hell know the way she writes.  I've read ALOT of her stuff (it copyrighted so don't try and bite!)  Anners I think you would really enjoy some of her poetry.  I think a major part of this problem is that there are alot of TypHos and not all of us are familiar with one another.  And I can say this honestly and openly knowing that most of the TypHos won't ever read it.  Part of the reason that I'm doing it here is that if I do it on the Boulley, it is very likely that people will jump down my throat for the simple fact that they aren't familiar with me.  I really don't give a fuck but I dont feel like defending myself to people that I could give two shits about.  And I dont give two shits about most of the people on there.  But there are those who know things about me that others dont, who I communicate with via email.  And there are people on there whose blogs I enjoy.

But I don't think its fair to have people join the TypHos who don't have or maintain their own blogs.  And if we are supposed to be a network, is it really fair to ask people to join who only visit one or two of our blogs?  Not for nothing but when I fly you guys to Barbados, I ain't paying for some chick that ain't never been on my blog!  I'm dead ass!  

Like I said at the beginning, I don't mean to offend anyone, but this is how I feel.  And I'm gonna have to remember that fuck and begorrah thing, that was pretty fucking funny...

15 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Damn a bitch is speechless. haha! and if you can get me to shut my mouth that's saying something. I'm feeling the love!

I appreciate it. But you know I'm always gon' be THAT bitch huh?
I can't be censored, Mary J. said take me as I am. And I'ma keep it like so. Thanks Trouble.

swag_ambassador said...

*applause* :D

imagine growing up with her as ya babysitter, with no parents or anyone around to censor the words LOL.

Amazon said...

lmao @ Swag. PrettyBlack, you know you are a down ass bitch, and that's all that mufuckin matters. Troub I applaud you for writing what needs to be said in a way where it's not offensive. So if anyone does take offense, then they had to be looking for it.

As fas as being a TypHo, you are a founding father bitch, and I agree that there are too many, it's a great idea, but it didn't execute as well as I had hoped.

Amazon said...

And wait a muthafucking minute!!!!! Hautechick has a blog, are you going to adopt that one as well?

Amazon said...

lmao, i forgot that she had a undies blog, de de deeeee!!

NaimaEfuru said...

I'm tryin to get that one, she gets paid to write it!

Amazon said...

what a skank!

NaimaEfuru said...

yeah I know - I love panties, I'd be perfect to write it!

PrettyBlack said...

I wanna get paid and shit too! She wrote that shit didn't she?
I always say it's not what you say, but how you say it. I say it rough, others are just smoother.

Amazon said...

um trouble, you mean you love taking off your panties:)

NaimaEfuru said...

that too!

jentheobscure said...

I'm kind of afraid to comment on this. ;)

I wouldn't have jumped down your throat.

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

Can I be CrazySpice? Cause I like that.

NaimaEfuru said...

Jen, I actually do read your blog and would be very interested in your thoughts on the matter...

i also know that you make it around to alot of the other blogs

Vassalassa you is CrazySpice!

Janers said...

Jen, I've decided to stay out too.