1.16.2008

I drank the effing milk!!!

so I wander into Mommy's apartment this morning and she's making pancakes.  Mmmmm, Mommy makes the best pancakes!  So I'm hungry.  But then she says to me, "Why didn't you tell me the milk was bad"  And I'm all "the milk was bad?!?"  and she's all "yeah it was thick as shit, you didn't notice?"

So now I feel sick cause I put it in my tea! (I don't drink coffee, I'm hyper enough as it is! and it gives me a tummy ache)  I frothed it so I didn't notice that it was bad.  Which is really strange cause I'm usually the one that is like, "this smells funny" two days before everyone else.  And even though it was over 24 hours ago, I swear I'm about to be sick!  So I haven't eaten yet today.

I think I'll go eat a Sweetie

5 comments:

Amazon said...

I fucking hate that! I will throw milk out when it's about to get stinky, although it's not really bad yet, I don't give a damn, I will throw that shit out. And It must really have sucked to know you drank some yuck-o milks.

NaimaEfuru said...

yes! I'm just about to eat some solid food and its like 6!

PrettyBlack said...

Hypochondriatic ass! Girl ain't nothin' wrong with you!

Lyrically speaking said...

Wow...sorry to hear that, i'm not a milk drinker, usually it's tea or water. Did you feel ok afterwards?

Anonymous said...

Anything approaching its expiration date makes me queasy... especially milk.
It's not gonna hurt you, though.

Why didn't she just toss it?