1.20.2008

I Usually Don't Do This...

...eh I'm lying!  If you knew me, you would know that I'm hell on wheels when it comes to research.  If you knew me, you would know that I don't change shit.  I wasn't the one removing multiple post over on the Boulevard.  If you knew me, you would know that I don't give a fuck what you think Harlequin.  You know me like I know Brittney Spears, I comments on what she presents to the public but at the end of the day, Brittney don't give a fuck about what I think about her and I could give half a fuck what you think about me.  Comments once a week for two months does not mean you know me Harlequin.  As for the statement that you made about me not participating on your blog, your full of shit.  Lets go see.  Oh wait how fucking convenient, the Gazette has been erased!  No matter, I have a good fucking memory, unlike some people.  Shall I talk about your medicine cabinet?  Too recent?  How about the novenas and drinking holy water? Or how about the post you wrote to your husband when he was on the road?  I hate to break it to you but you blog was never private and to assume that others didn't see it is ridiculous.  But that seems to be your thing, ridiculousness.

You stated that you thought people were talking about you behind you back.  Where?  I said my piece and I haven't changed it.  Its on my blog exactly how it was published.  Why is it that when you first read it, you immediately came back to the Bouley and said that you wanted to apologize to PB?  Now all of a sudden you think your tough and want to pop shit?  Fine, since you dont seem to remember what you said, or what other people have said, I've made you a little something.  Mind you this took me about 5 minutes to do, and I only went back to the 16th.  Ain't it a bitch when your words come back to bite you on the ass....

.
..Don't worry, you can come over to the medicine cabinet you saw anytime, and don't forget there is shit in the fridge too!  I got medicine from A-Z.  I just refuse to share any of the narcs.  I didn't know the going rate on the *insert narcotic name here* on the streets.  Shit, that would be my ticket to a Chanel in 30 seconds or less.  (I kid, I kid!)
Harlequin on TypHo Boulevard January 16th

Vagisil, I don't have feelings.  I am not sensitive.  If you grew up the way I did, feelings were laughed at and not allowed.  Believe me, I am not in anyway sensitive.  Besides, I know what you are about, so I don't even get offended.  So stop!
Harlequin on TypHo Boulevard January 16th 

By the way I'm pretty sure that the 16th was the day before the LoopySpice Post, wait that last quote gets better, right Harley?

30 seconds later, after a comment by Afro...
Child abuse is funny?  Afro, I am 30 years old and over the holidays, my momma punched me and smacked me in the mouth with a shoe.  I ain't never struck her though, but if she wasn't a cripple, I would have killed her.

Very rational thought there Harley, and excellent comprehension level since Afro was quoting Strangers with Candy.  I don't even have cable and yet I knew he was trying to lighten the mood.

What I was responding to with my Tribute to Pretty Black post, was the fact that on the post where Anners announced that PB would no longer be on the Bouley, instead of leaving it as a goodbye, it turned into a condemnation.  Why is it that you think that it is ok for Anners to comment on the situation but not me?  Wait you need a quote...

Jezzy... it's sad that she couldn't simply understand that what she said was mean.  You're not to blame...
Posted by Anners on January 18th

You wanna go erase some more shit off the Bouley Harley?  Cause I'll wait.  I never changed my comment after Anners did the TypHo post.  I believe there are ways to check that.  But you sure did change your shit real quick.  Good thing you can't change your comments on Snarky.  Hey lets post them!  And by the by, there are alot more loopy quotes from you but hopefully this will get you to Shut The Fuck Up!




6 comments:

Amazon said...

I'll give you the hell on wheels bitch!

Take it to DA HOUSE!!!!!!!!

PrettyBlack said...

Haha! As to quote Tron from Chapelles Show...Gotcha Bitch! haha! And let's get it straight I LEFT typho boulevard. I didn't get kicked off...(I swear I haven't had this much fun since three way calling came out in high school!)

As for not reading her blog, Trouble I read that shit...That's how I knew about her psychiatrist wanting to "fuck her" haha...but she just wanted meds.

That's the reason I brought up loopy...remember on the pink elephants comment when she said something about I'm sorry it was the bavacor (or whatever that med is) remember that? All the ho did was talk about meds, that's why I called her loopy.

The truth hurts I suppose.

Hell on wheels? Shit your that mufucka from that Nicholas Cage movie...what was his name? Ghostrider...haha!

Amazon said...

"He was all firey like....wchoooooo" I loved that part in the movie, the eyewitness:)

And 3 way calling!!! OMG how much shit that little feature caused!!!!!

PrettyBlack said...

Trouble, it's funny how you mentioned that she came back to the boulevard saying she wanted to apologize to me, but in the apology she said everyone else was saying she sould apologize so that's why she did it, and the fact that she NEVER mentioned meds on the boulevard...another lie, (see pink elephants post)...
Hmmm crazy and transparent...Remember on in living color the blind jazz man? "Wanna hear it?, here it go;


Dear Pretty Black,
Everyone keeps pooh-poohing the idea of me apologizing to you for my behalf of our cyber argument. They said you would either a) not come back or b) simmer down in a little bit. Either way, I will not follow the norm.
I could not get an email for your blog.
I want to let you know that I am sorry for my behalf. The reason why such a stupid thing went haywire is because I never mentioned on TypHo Boulevard about medications in my posts. I did on my old blog I had, but not in detail, because I don’t want anyone to know, especially some old friends, ‘sniffers’, and I don’t like talking about it.
You had never visited my old blog, and I don’t blame you it was so boring. That was the only place that medication was mentioned. So that is why I was oversensitive to the comment; you had no idea until I mentioned it on the argument, so I didn’t know why you felt I was ‘loopy’.
There were also some comments that made me feel that you were tongue-in-cheek towards me. I understand you better now.
If I keep talking about this, it will be very tit for tat.
The TypHos miss you, and I would like to get to know you better. We are both married women and I think we might be a little more alike than you think. Truly, from my heart, I am sorry for my behalf. If you would please forgive me, and come back, it would make a lot of people happy, including me. If you prefer, we don’t even need to correspond with one another, although it would be wonderful, we just need to be civil. Both of our friends are there.
Pretty Black, this is not because of Trouble’s post, because just like you, I don’t care what people ‘assume’ that I am like, nor think of me. I just know that you are mature enough to read the apology, but not necessarily accept it. That is different and the ball is in your court.
I will not bother your site anymore, so you do not need to respond; I won’t come back to read it. I don’t want to argue again, but you can email me a response if you feel a ‘fuck you’ is necessary. If you are open to accepting the apology, you can contact one of the TypHos to go ahead and add you back. I will not take offense to anything silly again.
I hope to see you soon, and am very, very sorry.
Jezebel

Anonymous said...

Sigh.
LadyShay...I will address you first, no...no one has spoken ill of you. I don't know why you left.
PB,
It's a psychotherapist and if you actually had a comprehension level, you would be able to read that word with ease and understand that psychotherapists do not give you medications, and reading more into it you would figure out that I don't believe in psychiatry. So you were lurking on my page? You should have gone back a few more. PB, also, you should think twice about making fun of apologies. It was to bring you back and instead...all of this.
Trouble,
Keep going. Do you really think this keeps me up at night? (Oh and whoever talked about time posting, yes I don't sleep much.) As for deleted posts/comments...I was wondering the same thing...so do you really want to 'fess up?
Don't bring Afro and I's conversation in here. He is very fun and he understood the context of the comment. Quit draggin' everyone down.
You can keep posting whatever you want, Trouble. It doesn't get under my skin. You don't have my name. Trouble, also, I had not met PB and the post sounded like the link belonged to PB (1hiv).
If you like, I will send a crap load of things you can post here. I would tread carefully, though, because defamation of character with someone with a real agent...well you know how that can end up. You have given me so much information for my next book.
smooches!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i dont go to movies so im a lame, but i did just get 17 boks from a library sale for 5 bills