1.05.2008

Mmmmmm

I was heading downstairs to my apartment when I heard Amy Winehouse singing Back to Black.  In case you didn't know, that's one of my favorite ringtones, along with Chocolate Rain (T. Zonday), I Need You (A. Keys), The Pinball Number Count (from Sesame Street) and Birk's Works (D. Gillespie).  So I run down the stairs cause I know it's Big Mr. Bad...

Little Ms. Bad aka Me: Hello (of course you know I was practically purring)
Big Mr. Bad:  Hey Gorgeous, I'm about to drive past your house and was wondering if I could trouble (*tee hee - he said trouble!) you for a hug and a kiss...
Little Ms. Bad: No trouble (*tee hee) at all
Big Mr. Bad: Good, come to the door I'll be there in a minute.

I don't know, something about his politely forceful swagger is doing things to me.  It was one hell of a kiss, and have some pretty high expectations for that "Later..." he gave me.

4 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

That shit is the ultimate sexy...It's like an unreachable high that you can't get back after marriage and the what not.

Bask in that beautiful shit...not saying marriage isn't sexy but it's something about the newness of dating and infatuation that's just unreachable after time.

Amazon said...

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!! I love it when a man is a real man and doesn't mind letting you know that he's feeling you. He has some immaculate swagger.

Danae said...

Damn.

Lucky bitch

af said...

yeah haha daners got men flat out proposing to her, buh urs seems cool