1.24.2008

Happy Birthday Hautechick!!!

in case you dont know, Hautechick is my sister.  Basically snarkyblackchick v1.0.  I'm v2.0, I was gonna say less kinks, but it depends on what you're talking about.  She turned 3, 2 months after I was born, and the jerk bite me!  Couldn't stand to have someone cuter than her in the house, so the jealous lil heifer bite baby Trouble.  She told our Mom that she wanted to see if I was real.  

So today, Hautechick and I went for 90 minute deep tissue massages.  Can I just say, "Ahhhhhhhhhh!"  I'm of the opinion that if it doesn't hurt a little, the massage isn't worth my time or money.  And I gotta say Graceful Spa (and Services) always delivers.  It's not luxurious, but its clean and I've never gotten a bad massage at either place.  Be sure to request one of the newer treatment rooms if you go to Services though.  That one is more of a quick stop, perfect for a lunch time massage if you work in Midtown East.  And you really can't beat the prices.

This was actually the first time that I had a male masseuse.  I think I actually prefer them now.  My lil dude Jacky, found every little knot I had.  And something must be said for a man's larger (and sometimes stronger) hands.  But the real reason that I think I prefer a male is because if Jacky was any indication, they respect your personal space a little more than a woman would.  Yes, I want you to reach that knot in my shoulder.  But do you really need to rest your saggy tits on my side in order to do it?  Women have no problem yanking down your panties to tuck in the sheet.  Dude today was very subtle and efficient.  No excess touching, nothing of his resting on me.  and did I mention the whole, "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" thing?

I am totally relaxed.  But that also might be contributed to this fondness for mojitos that I seem to be developing.  Drunken lunches are grrrrrrr-eat!  Even better when the come after a 90 minute massage

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jealous!

And happy birfday Hauty!

af said...

happy bday to haute!

i chekd the price list, and erthing is reasonably priced!

and i cant stand it when u get a masseuse who's a smoker or has b.o. i mean when ur touching people and having to interact w/ them, u need to be clean. and some of those 120 lb girls can't get the job done! too weak and whimpy

Srenna|Anners said...

Happy Birthday to Haute Chicklet.

Amazon said...

damn talk about get loose! And I'm starting to feel mojitos too! I never thought I would, but they are so fresh and tasty!