1.05.2008

RE: The Hiatus

Sorry I was out finding myself!  Not much luck with that so please be on the lookout for a bad skinny bitch with locks.

Thank you!

PS - Sorry Harley!  I'm ok, and no I'm not on any new medication.  I read somewhere that I may need to increase my iodine intake, and since I'm allergic to fish, I've been trying to put more salt into my food (which is ok, since I never really used salt before!)  I've also been trying to snack more during the day on things like apples with peanut butter, and sharp cheese with cracker (mmmm, I'm getting the munchies!) and the weight seems to be staying on!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did i see you at Target? (bad skinny bitch w/locks)....

Amazon said...

Stop trying to live in the real world, it's not fair to the rest of us:)

af said...

i wish i cude send u like 10lbs of the weight im tryin to lose. cus lawd knows it aint easy haha!

ur allergic to fish? how come i didnt know that?

no ackee and saltfish for u<-- haha

PrettyBlack said...

Did I say welcome back dammit?

If you find yourself be on the look-out for me too cause I'm trying to get away from that bitch for a minute!

Amazon said...

So now I have to worry about 2 crazy brown skinned women runnin a muck!

Unknown said...

Dang...you know how much water weight I can put on in a day? Trade you asses.