1.08.2008

Magnetic Poetry...

...from my fridge. I tend not to pay attention since I have a shit load of words on there.  But from time to time I stop and look like I did recently.  Some I wrote, others popped up and I'm not sure who put them up.  Some I'm pretty sure I know who wrote them.

house dirty when I'm crazy
clean up day needed (by Mommy most likely)

pet me please!!! (Duke?!)

chocolate worship tantalizes (?  Big Mr. Bad was in there yesterday)

fever moist gleaming beauty (been on there for a while, author unknown)

oh god (Dear God, its me Trouble...)

what will we whisper passion so sacred

tell him you was out (? Slick maybe)

father how good things were past
what can't you do

taste my sweet wet naked love (Big Mr. Bad?)

magnificent lust
drench his fantasy
in vast delicious life

paradise between the flames

haunts her dreams
body  &  soul (author unknown)

they mate like roses
not for time
the moon hungers for thy joy

I run open (author unknown)

hair
my wildest gift

next century
bright rises

dark angel
freeze out dry death

gentle love
linger eternal morning
gaze out on turquoise oceans
warm honeyed evening

hungry wild chocolate

he said please
lets live
and feel day turn to night

cherish dark blue days
touch this beautiful promise
trust the rhythm of pleasure

on his love
I danced
clutching to careless summer
bathed in sugary kisses
drunk with desire

hmmm, I think I have the erotic set and maybe the love letters set.  some of them aren't half bad.  they aren't half good either but thats another story.  Anywhoo, the clean up process continues...


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love
poetry
even when
it's
magnetic

Anonymous said...

"taste my sweet wet naked love"

That. Is. Awesome.