1.10.2008

Arrrrgh!

  • some of you may have noticed that I've been posting at strange times, like say 4 in the morning.  yeah about that, I haven't been into the office in about 4 weeks or so.  Still getting paid, just not going in.  Don't really feel like explaining further cause its kinda complicated and pisses me off to a certain extent.  Don't worry everything is A-OK!
  • I'm trying to redo my fucking resume.  I haven't updated that shit in 7 years and they stuff that I've been doing for the last seven years is enough to fill a 20 page report.  Can't I just say, "I've done it all, do it well, and look fucking fabulous doing it!  Hire my ass and pay me lots of money so that I can buy a TypHo estate on Anguilla!"
  • I'm having trouble (*tee hee) remembering what day it is, and the fucking crazy ass time stamp on The TypHo Network is not helping in the least!

1 comment:

af said...

i dun put my past employeers on my resume b/c they are stupid and petty and lame!

shih u know we're curious about ur work situation...