1.14.2008

Tiki's Turn

So I let Leggs do the 7 things about me post and now Tiki is jealous.  So here she is with 7 things that you may not know about my silly side...

  1. When I was 3, I got my head stuck in a banister.  Still can't figure out how I got my head in there (my head always looks really BIG in pictures from when I was little) but I scared the crap out of Mommy.  She screamed and screamed until Aunt Bling came upstairs and helped to grease my head up...
  2. I once almost drowned in a bubble bath that my cousins (Superslag and CoHo) were taking.  I don't remember this, but apparently I was about 2 and was fascinated with bubbles...
  3. Clowns used to scare the crap out of me as a wee one.  And men on stilts, I was not a fun kid to take to the circus.  I would scream my head off just about the entire time
  4. When I was 9 I almost drowned at Sesame Place.  I went down the water slide and I was having the time of my life til I hit the water.  I remember very vividly watching the lifeguards hand reaching down to me under the water.  Even after the near misses, I love the water
  5. You know how some people can make a U out of their tongues?  Well I can make a W! (this might be something thats best explained in person) 
  6. I used to make up songs as a kid and I would walk around all day singing to myself.  Never really had a problem entertaining myself, which is bad cause I never really felt pressure to make friends.  But since I can't stand to see people be uncomfortable (which alot of kids are when they don't know anyone), I usually befriended those kids.
  7. I had my first fist fight in the 2nd grade.  Daddy was sick and this fat dumb bitch named Rebecca thought it would be a good time to pick on me.  We were in the auditorium after lunch (do they still play movies in public school after lunch?) and Rebecca said something about me being flat chested.  And I might have come back with something about her not having tits, she was just fat, and she decided she was feeling froggy and jumped.  Weeeeeeeeelll that was also the day that I found out that not only do I talk alot of shit, but I can back it up!  Since there was an auditorium full of kids that said that Rebecca started the fight, I never got in trouble, but her father did try to intimidate me one day after school, I told Mommy and she got all in his ass and the teachers for pointing me out to him.

           BONUS:  I used to be obsessed with telephones!  My Aunt Bling used to work for the telephone company so she had of these fancy phones in her apartment.  Good thing for her that telephone employees used to get free long distance calling, cause I was a dialing fool!  

           I was also quite the little thief, as a toddler I used to take people's earrings and necklaces off, mostly without them noticing.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. You have a big head like me.
2. I don't know what the fuck to say.
3. Clowns are the Devil and a motherfucker on stilts should be pushed.
4. I hate the water and still can't swim.
5. I need a picture.
6. You seem like the type that takes people in, like Anners.
7. Why would you need titties in the second grade? Rebecca musta been fat.

Srenna|Anners said...

* What's the morbid fascination with water, Troublers?

* HA! I left a comment for the fifth one on your other post by mistake... You're sweet, Troublers. ^ Harlequin! I feel like I just gave myself a compliment bows.

* You were a strange little kid, huh? Bubble bath, thievery...

Amazon said...

how about when I was in 6th grade all the bitches were saying I had implants. Um first off paper hoes, U don't get implants at the age of 11, and don't be hatin!

My daughter loves to sing, sometimes she makes up her own songs. Most of the time, lately, it's been "Jingle Bells, jingle bells, ha ha ha, jingle all the way"

NaimaEfuru said...

i actually had a friend who had a boob reduction in the 8th grade. Her shits where ginormous though and she was like 4'8"!

Anonymous said...

When I was little was terrified of drowning (actually I worried abot everything) as I did not trust my floaties then learnt to swim u couldn't get me out of the water.

I used to go round singing songs I made up too and I can make my tounge go into 3 little waves at the end.