1.28.2008

Lil Sister Blues

I had a pretty craptastic weekend.  It started off ok, with massages with Hautechick on Thursday, but went straight to hell after that.  Major highlights include me being treated like a 12 year old by my sister in front of all of her friends and telling Big Mr. Bad to chill the fuck out.

Hautechick had a party on Friday night at this bar on the Lower East Side.  She invited all of her friends and told them to be at the bar at 8pm.  Why so early, I have no fucking clue.  So I head over to her and the Artist's house, figuring I'll catch a ride into the city.  And I wanted to give Hautechick her prezzies.  I should point out at this juncture, that I have yet to receive a birthday gift from my sister.  Didn't matter.  I found an adorable Coach skull keychain (25% off thank you!) and some Marc Jacobs black wool shorts (can't go wrong with something black and Marc Jacobs if you're looking for a gift for Hautechick)  She loves everything, but she's no where near ready to go.  The Artist ask if I would mind leaving with him, cause if I stay he fears Hautechick is going to take even more time to get ready.

The Artist tells me that he's also giving a ride to one of his friends.  I met him before, he's kinda slow and still hasn't figured out that I have locks and Hautechick has an Afro, and is darker than me, and is taller than me and has bigger boobs than me.  So of course he walks up with his date and says "Happy Birthday!"  "Damn it!  Thats the second time, I'm Trouble, the Artist is married to my sister, Hautechick!"  Strong reaction maybe, but that shit irks the hell outta me.

So we all pile into the Artist's pickup - its a crew cab, but just barely - and head to the City.  Arrive at the spot and there are some knifed up chicks sitting at our table.  No problem management removes them and we sit.  Couple of minutes later here comes one of Hautechicks friends, she does the double take then realizes that I'm not Hautechick.  Three more of her friends come in and do the same damn thing.  Now its like 9, still no Hautechick.  

I'm making small talk, drinking and eating.  Having fun, then in comes my sister.  One of her friends calls to me, "Hey Trouble, are you going to the strip club later?"  Ripeshit interjects, "Oh no!  My little sister is not invited to come."  I dont know what the hell they are talking about, but its pissing me off.  I find out later that the afterparty is supposed to be at one of the most well known strip clubs in the NYC area.  Well at least its well known in hip-hop circles.  And I'm not invited apparently because I'm her "little sister."  Uh, bitch youre only like 3 years older than me.  GET OVER YOURSELF!

The kicker is when everybody bails on her except for one of her friends and the Artist.  The one friend who is going is asking me to come with and Ripeshit says, "I'm putting little sister in a cab and sending her home to Mommy.  She can't go."  Ok fine bitch, I'm used to you pulling that big sister bullshit when its convenient.  Funny how it never comes up when you're asking me to buy you some designer shit or to borrow my clothes.  So I said something along the lines of I'm used to Ripeshit being an ass to me and made her pay for my cab fare.  The Artist was going to give me the money, but I made Ripeshit give it to me.  Petty, yes, but it made me feel better.  It also made me feel better when I found out today that Hautechicks friend that went with her, fell asleep in the car so they just headed home...

7 comments:

af said...

that sux a bit. people are always mixing me n sib up.

and did u really wanna go to that club and strip!?

NaimaEfuru said...

I wouldn't be stripping, the women that are there would be! and hell yes, I might learn a new move or two!

Anonymous said...

Um, wouldn't your sister have preferred a strip club with male strippers? Or am I missing something here?
Or is it that you get to pole dance or sumthing?

af said...

wuhw ude hav been fun is if u all cude hav paid from one of the girls to show u some moves like after the club closed or before hand

Anonymous said...

And that is why I like being da oldest.

PrettyBlack said...

My sister used to pull shit like that back when we were younger but we have a hell of a friendship now...we need each other too much to piss each other off...

Anonymous said...

I don't get it - doesn't the little sister has to stay home thing stop once u hit 18?

U should have made a scene and embarrassed her in front of all her friends (like a little sister does).