1.22.2008

I Swear fore God and 4 Other White People...

so today I heard that ALLEGEDLY Amy Winehouse is in rehab and has admitted to using crack. (see that ALLEGEDLY Afers?) Well there were those pictures of her and what appears to be a crack pipe and while I enjoy her music, I can't help but think, what an asshole! 

I grew up in NY, so I remember a time when you couldn't walk down a street here without seeing or stepping on a crack vile.  And it didn't matter where you where, all neighborhoods were affected.  Families were destroyed.  All over a stoopid little rock.

So I'm posting this video of Gator from Jungle Fever.  Yes, it is slightly funny, but it is also a very real portrayal.  A little reminder that crack is whack...


7 comments:

af said...

lmao "75 cent? what the hell i'mone do wit 75 cent?"

if my child was on drugs, i'd beat the black off of them! these showbiz parents care about their childrens money and careers, buh not me!!

thats really sad, these drugs are tearing families apart while the u.s. is spending billions on fighting wars in other countries

NaimaEfuru said...

meanwhile teenage pregnancy is at an all time high and kids are doing crack at parties

af said...

u.s. is rampent w/ problems. oh well im off to watch "the bad girls club" now thats wholesome tv. eww she's ger piss on someone! @s grimey girl u betta be watching this shih.

blk girl from ny is wildin out!

they (the media, the government) are telling us about the problems buh arent doing anything to remedy them

af said...

get ya lie str8t trubs:
http://tinyurl.com/2ocqsn

i didnt even post about that shih b/c i knew she wasnt goin to rehab. i hope she can crank otu a few mroe discs b4 she shuffles off this mortal coil...

PrettyBlack said...

Mama check ou this new step, I made this one up just for you...and hits 'em with the two step...That shit is CLASSIC! Girl you are going to make me go out and buy that damn movie.

Spike Lee is the greatest when it comes to black cinema...hollywood wouldn't never give him his props.

Classic.

NaimaEfuru said...

i was just thinkin that i need to own that dvd PB

af said...

congrats to ruby dee on winning a sag award!