1.20.2008

Harlequins Greatest Hits

I notice you like to pop off at the mouth when you think I'm not around to defend myself.  That's a real punk move Harlequin.  Think I changed shit?  Well I can't I can only erase a comment, not moderate it.  Thats how my blog is set up.  You hit like a 3 year old girl by the way...


harlequin has comprehension said...
Trouble, you got issues.  You got in the middle of a discussion with PB and I.  You made a big to do over nothing and would not let it go, changing your post after I comment on the other page...it's triflin'. 

PB, I shold not have apologized to you.  You are weak.  You are insecure.  You are dead in my eyes, so quit talking shit.
Yeah you graduated in 1990, and brought it back in 2008, PB.  I thought you loved to put off a persona of a strong woman, we see who the weak one is.

So you two little girls have tons of fun.
3:40 am

Little girls, but we see who was the first one to resort to name calling. And you know I didn't change shit, that your MO, erasing and editing.  You have the comprehension level of rock.  Should we go back to my post about 1HIVPositive and how despite a perfectly comprehensible introduction to her blog, you were the only one who thought that it was PB with HIV?  

harlequin is done said...
PB, you are the punk on the internet, trying to, for lack of a better term, cyber bully a bitch who don't play little girl games with people who can't read and once again:

shit stains in my draws is all ya'll is.

Don't worry Trouble, I will bid adieu and you can trollop on the Blvd.
3:42 am

Again with the name calling, could it be cause you really dont have shit to back you up?  And why dont you try wiping your ass, that might eliminate those shit stains.  

8 comments:

Amazon said...

"And why dont you try wiping you ass, that might eliminate those shit stains."

O-M-G!!! That was so fucking hilarious. Damn you and your fucking wit!

Amazon said...

Is she talking smack elsewhere? I wish I wouldn't have left so sooooooon!

PrettyBlack said...

Bitch is crazy...

And you damn right I'm lurking so I can be ready to come to the defense of my cybersista's if need be...ya'll had my back...I have yours. Ya'll remember I'm a shit stain cyberbully so I don't give a fuck! Bwahahaha!

PrettyBlack said...

I'm not even closing my page ya'll I'm just minimizing and coming back to check between washing, sorting and folding!

A bitch is on call in this mufucka!

Amazon said...

LMAO!!!!

af said...

i dun wanna get in the middle, buh this is wuh i think. seems like harley is rubbing everybody the wrong way. if she was less active on typho blog wude u all come bak?

b/c i dont wan the typho blog to end, jus seems like everyone has a beef w/ harley.

NaimaEfuru said...

i just want her to keep my name out of her mouth, other than that I don't care what she does...

Amazon said...

The main reason why I left is because I already KNOW bitches like Harpy, and they never seem to be able to just have fun with it. But not only that, I also didn't like how certain people acted when shit popped off. So even if she was completely off the Blvd, I doubt that I would be back.

I'll still visit those that I've come to "known" and I'm content with that.