1.22.2008

Oooooo weee!

I can vividly remember the first time that a man told me that I "put it on him."  Yes, I can honestly say that there has been more than one man, and more than one time.  I'm not bragging, which will become painfully clear in a minute.  You see the reason that I vividly remember that first time is not the obvious one; cause my leg started shaking and I think my heart stopped.  No, the reason that I remember is the opposite, I didn't come.  And I remember thinking, "you have got to be fucking kidding me?!?" when dude kissed me on the forehead and wanted to cuddle in post coital bliss.  I also remember thinking in the restless hours that followed, that I really wasn't trying to put it on him, I was trying to get mine!  I guess thats what I get for being selfish.  And to make matter worse, none of my usual midnight moves (i.e. - accidentally brushing my ass across his groin, a warm puff of breathe on his neck, a stray hand across a masculine nipple) would rouse him.  And that stupid smile on his face was really starting to piss me off...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should punched him in the chest and demanded you get yours!

BTW, I think post coital is a fabulous phrase and I try to use it often

af said...

or do like chesty does and put ur service weapon @ his temple and see if he dont get u off after that haha

Amazon said...

Damn, he didn't even budge after all your subtle hints! What a mufucker. New layout eh?

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

im still waiting on a woman to put it one me LOL

jentheobscure said...

Afro... LOL

Don said...

I hate that for you. lol.