11.28.2007

Sheeeeeet....

...I almost passed the fuck out this morning.  Ok, it was afternoon, but still, the point is I almost passed out.  I think I got out of bed to fast.  But it didn't hit me right away.  I managed to get up, pee, brush my teeth, go out in the backyard with Duke, pick up poop (maybe thats what did it), get back inside, give Duke his breakfast, pee again and then when I was standing up, I almost passed the fuck out.  Good thing I made it back to the bed cause Duke has been known to take advantage of me when I'm on the floor vulnerable.  I hit the bed and within seconds I was covered in sweat.  Next thing I knew Mommy was standing over me laughing.  And I had to explain to her what I was doing flopped across the bed with my sweatshirt on one arm, my henley up over my head, one sock off, and my sweatpants around my knees.

8 comments:

Danae said...

Shit, girl, are you okay? I used to get these dizzy spells all the time. Sucks!

af said...

oh lawd. did u hav a "spell" or something?

taking care of a dog seems soo hard/cumbersome!

Jonne Austin said...

Take care of yourself okay! I hate to sound all drill sergant-ish but drink water! LOL

NaimaEfuru said...

Slim I've been chugging water since I recovered!

Janers said...

Okay I would have thought that it was just a case of low blood pressure or sugar but the sweating thing is a bit scary - u should prob go get checked out by the doctor.

Amazon said...

I know when my sugar gets low I black out. Can't see even if my eyes are open, and I sweat. It's some scary shit. I did it right after I had my daughter and they made me get up and pee. I kept telling Weezy, I'm going to pass out, I'm going to pass out, and then I did.

they broke 3 ammonia things in front of me.

PrettyBlack said...

Okay ya'll are scaring me...I'm wondering what that could be. Because I've been having these dizzy spells and woozy feelings.

I think I may need to go get my sugar checked.

Take care of yourself, and yes hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! Because we can't have you going out on us shit I need my daily trouble and her life fix!

Anonymous said...

Did you get morphine too?

It's your thyroid. You ain't seen nothing yet.