11.06.2007

Hello Kitty! are you out your damn mind?


You know, two years ago I brought a ring that looked like this for my god daughter. It was like 7 bucks and she loved it and I thought it was cute. Now this lil motherfucker is nothing like the one that I bought MonkeyGirl. For one thing those are real gems. Yes sire, that is about one carat of diamonds on that thing. And those are rubies in the bow, all on a white gold ring. For the dazzling price of $4250 (matching pendant same price.)

And even though it looks just like the $7 Sanrio ring I got 2 years ago, this one is apparently "designed" (the quotation marks are a physical expression of my sarcasm by the by) by the one and only overblinged, overhyped Kimmora Lee Simmons. Who obviously has a thing for kitties...

If your interested in looking at more of her crap, you can find it here

7 comments:

Amazon said...

I ♥ Hello Kitty.

NaimaEfuru said...

I'm partial to Chococat, but Hello kitty is coo too

Anonymous said...

Anners will love it! It will go with her matching Post It Notes.

I'm so cold.

PrettyBlack said...

Damn if that bitch don't have enough money!

Amazon said...

I love Hanna Maru and Keropi and Badzmaru-he's the shit!

Anonymous said...

Shut it, Harlequin.

OMG I checked out the rest of her crap... crap it is.

Anonymous said...

has anyone else watch life in the fab lane - what a bitch! i feel sorry for the assistant