11.20.2007

Tomorrow


When I was a kid, Mommy enrolled both me and sisty in ballet classes. It didn't take long for her to discover that I have a bit of an issue sitting/standing still and I only listen if its interesting. So into gymnastics I went, it was perfect, until the gym I went too closed. So back to dance, but this time into jazz and tap, and I loved it. Then at 12, I saw Tap, starring Gregory Hines and Sammy Davis Jr., and fell in love with Savion Glover. I know, I know, he's kinda scruffy now, but he is where my love of dancing men began.

Maybe a year ago, I was riding the bus cross town and I saw him walking by. I jumped up, squealed like a stuck pig, and ran to the window. Then I had to explain that Savion Glover just walked by and then who Savion Glover is. So guess where Mommy is taking me tomorrow night? TO SEE SAVION GLOVER!!!!! And I'm so excited its ridiculous.

And as if I needed anymore reason to love he, he was on SESAME STREET FOR FIVE SEASONS! I swear thats like my dream job. So there was a little incident with some greenery, that doesn't make him a bad person, just chillaxed as all hell...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, get out of my head!! Right now!!!! I just did a dancing post

Oh, and yay! I am so jealous, for real

Anonymous said...

I always wanted to be a ballet dancer... boo hoo.

Have fun with Savion tomorrows!