11.20.2007

More Pretty Pictures!

Just like Danae likes Jason Bourne but not Matt Damon, I'm gonna say that I like Legolas but not Orlando Bloom (dudes looking a lot worse for wear lately, maybe he needs to stop Turning those Wheels - sorry that was a lame joke)
I even like him with a little grey in his hair.
Will Demps..
Steph Jones, I dont know who he is really, but damn that mouth (oh, he's a singer)
Idris...
Now that's a bad mother - shut your mouth!
Bond on the beach in bikini's (ok they aren't bikini's )
He may very well need a flea dip and some Valtrex, but damn if those abs aren't screaming my name, "Come lick me Trouble! Oh how I need you!"
You were so right, sexy never left, you fine little man!
Oh Pharrell! Why do I find your little pea head sooo sessay?
Brooklyn swagger at its finest! Jay might have gotten this title if he had sat his ass down two albums ago...
Some say he might have broken Halle, but I say dat dude Micheal Ealy is yummalicious
Cutie patootie Lewis Hamilton. Vaa vaa vaa voooooom!
Sometimes, he's not that hot. And I think I might make him keep the hat on. Larry Johnson. Is it me or is he the Camel's bitch? (he is wearing his chain. No offense Larry! Happy Birthday by the by)
THE Dancin Dude, or at least one of THE Dancin Dudes. Shoot he must have been doing something right to have all them kids
Couldn't decide between a Jack Sparrow pic or this one, think I stole it from Daners...(or Anners or one of the TypHos) I've had a crush on him since 21 Jump Street, but I'm only borrowing

Loved his first album, didn't buy the second, but did you see that video of him dancing with the woman from the audience?!?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, I lurve John Legend. Johnny is so fine. You give him back when you're done.

Biggie!!

I didn't even recognize Prince until I read the caption. Damn.

Danny Craig is so yummy. I want to climb him like a mountain!

I'm just talking bout Shaft!

Jason Bourne is a hot mutha. Matt Damon is def NOT the Sexiest Man Alive. People got lazy and that's some bullshit. Bourne needs to be on that cover.

Anonymous said...

Team Wheel Turner!!!

af said...

oh yeah john is packing!! i hav his first and his second and i luvs both! second kinda sounds like gap commercial music, buh it's still good

and yeah i luvs the rest of them menfolk too!

Anonymous said...

Agree on Legolas.