11.20.2007

Pretty Pictures

What?!? Dude plays Elmo! and yall know how I feel about puppets
Marlon Brando
Bad ass James Dean, who was said to have idolized Marlon Brando
Gerard in the front and a little Wisdom in the back. Seriously, Gerard's thighs are a thing of beauty
Now thats swagger for your ass! Get it Mr. Pooper!
Can't remember dudes name, but he's African royalty and plays football (I sooo want to say, "The royal penis is clean your highness.")
Y'all remember Dhani right?
Ok, so they aren't that hot, but its De La Fucking Soul!
Daniel something or other, I think he may have gotten a chin implant though
Dreamy fucking Lonnie Rashid Lynn...
How bout a little Trouble filling for that Barber sandwich?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! Daniel Sunjata. I love him on Rescue Me and he was on Law and Order SVU! He's sessy.

U reminded me. Ima gonna watch 300 right now.

James Dean was soooo hot. And so was Marlon back in the day.

NaimaEfuru said...

I thought you'd like James and Marlon!

Anonymous said...

U know who was really hot back in the day, too? Tony Curtis. Especially in Some Like It Hot

Anonymous said...

Oh, and my book is going to be based in Brooklyn, I figured out!

NaimaEfuru said...

YAAAAAAAY!

Anonymous said...

I was looking at the sex, and then there is a dog in a hat.