11.20.2007

Yeah Bitch, I'm Talking To You, The Remix

Just in case you missed it, I got this comment to the last post

Anonymous said...

Now, I think you are funny as all hell but as I read this post I couldn't help but wonder... what's the need for all the negativity? Especially towards another Beautiful, Talented, Black Woman. I'm not some crazed 13 yr. old Beyonce fan either, I'm a mid 20's sista doin' her thang & I'm secure enough in my womanhood to give another woman her props. Are you that easily intimidated? & I know everything ain't for everybody & you have the right not to like her & all that good stuff but My question to you is ... are you parched from all that hatin'?

4:36 AM


Negative, yes, I'll own that. But to be honest, I'm not exactly sunshinny happy fun land here at Snarky Black Chicks. In case you didn't notice moron, the name of the site is SNARKY black chicks, not Star Dick Riders. You like me? That's nice. You don't? What the fuck do I care?! My world view isn't going to change because someone didn't like something I said. In fact I hate it when people agree with me all the time, that shit is boring. But if you are going to come at me, come a little stronger than that please. Have a valid argument, make an interesting point, but most importantly OWN UP TO THE SHIT YOU SAY! I take you alot less seriously if you post anonymously, specially when you're mouthing off about "hating" (an overused and under defined term if ever there was one.) Let me ask you a question - Why would I be intimidated by Beyonce? Maybe you picked the wrong word, but last time I checked I wasn't up against old girl for a lead role and The Camel was not my love interest. The only place I sing is in the shower. She doesn't sign my paycheck, and I do not make my mortgage check out to the Bank of DeReon (or however you spell her crappy clothing line - and yes I said crappy because it uses synthetic materials horrendous designs and substandard manufacturing. That shit is like the Hyundai of the fashion world, bitches is always on sale.) So intimidated, mmmm not so much. What I am is inundated with her damn face and voice every got damned place I go and I'm sick of it!

Trouble said...
I dont like her thats my opinion based on what she presents to the public. Is it hate? No its my truth. I don't know her from a hole on the wall to waste that much time on "hating" someone that has no bearing whatsoever on my life Anonymous.
So just because she's "black" and successful I'm supposed to love her?! I'm sorry but its gonna take more than the color of her skin and a few catchy hooks to sway me to the point where I feel its necessary to leave anonymous comments on someones blog when they don't like her.
It was a three sentence post that took me a minute and a half to write. Trust me, my hate is alot more time consuming than that.
And if youre such a strong independent woman, why the anonymous comment?



Kisses Bitches!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trouble, I love you. Just in case I haven't told you lately

af said...

anon wude u like some toilette paper? b/c trub jus shitted on u hehe!

i used to get hate ont he blog from anon people, buh doesnt matter, jus increases my site views everyday..

PrettyBlack said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Did anonymous just get served her tea? Hahahaha!
See this is why we missed you!

Why when there is a difference of opinion, or, you don't like something someone else likes it has to be you are an automatic hater? Why can't you just be an individual?

Best believe I really don't think of Beyonce that much unless I see her on a tv commercial, or hawking her wares...And I'd rather her than Britney any day. She's not a dope fiend and she makes some pretty jazzy hits...But, there are a million "cute" (and that's all I'm giving her) girls out there, they just don't have (Pimps) representation like Beyonce does.

I believe she's getting all she can get out of her fame because her "cute" is going to fade in about 5 more years when the industry finds her too "old" and they put Rihanna in her spot.

And there are plenty of Black bitches I can't stand...maybe I'm a hater?

My rant is complete.

Anonymous said...

Oops! I added my bit to the last post... where this all started.

Okay, so all I have to say at this point is that Star Dick Riders is actually a great name for a blog.

And Troublers is a hot bytch.

NaimaEfuru said...

Thank you Anners and Afro, and great points PrettyBlack. Anners point about Clarence Thomas was good too

Anonymous said...

Oh calm the f*ck down, it was just a damn comment. What's the purpose in having a comments section if you can't handle someone challenging your opinion?
... & as far as the rest of y'all go, hop off Trouble's d!ck :)

Anonymous said...

& my name is Tai, if you must know.

Anonymous said...

Troublers doesn't have a dick, v reTAIded fool! But you can maybe hop off Beyonce's...

* Did you re-read your comment? On what planet is that that simply a challenge of opinion? Do you not understand that your choice of words is innately offensive (even if you don't mean them to be)? You just did it again, by the way: "Can't handle"? Are you for real?

And last time I checked, Trouble didn't advertise her blog... you're basically crashing a hot little tea party.

Night, Tai! Happy Thanksgiving, babydoll. :)

Anonymous said...

* Troublers: I forgot to say that "and they stoopid" is my favorite tag ever.

*: Oh, and evryone should ignore that tea party shit in my last comment... I'm up long past my bedtime and maybe that was both rude and wrong. Okay, nighters!

NaimaEfuru said...

Luv ya Anners, and your tea party.

But Tai, you didn't challenge my opinion at all, you called me thirsty cause your homegirl annoys me. If you had challenged my opinion I would probably respect you instead of thinking you have the reasoning ability of a boiled turd of of dog shit.

Happy Holidays!

af said...

she was showing mad luv over @ my site though...

i mean im blk i dont support the "dc snipers" does that make me thirsty!?

when will americans forget this idea that blks are of one thought, one mind, one accord!? (tai),u wude nvr go up to a group of white people and get salty w/ them b/c they didnt share the same sensiments about a celebrity

Amazon said...

I haven't liked Beyonce's vibrating ass voice from the get go. Get em Trouble!!!!

AndI think Star Dick Rider should def be considered as a name change:)

Janers said...

Anonymous hobag! U don't not mess with the TypHos!

Beyonce is a pain in the arse, Troubs doesn't have to like her and in case u haven't realised this blog has a comical outlook, I hate it when peeps have no sense of humour - just take the joke, celebs get enough arse kissing and some of us prefer to bag them out -it restores the balance u see (just doing our bit for society).

PrettyBlack said...

Troub's got dick?

I guess if you agree with one opinion and not another your a dick rider huh?

So Tai had we agreed with you would we then have been riding your dick?

How many inches ya' got and I'll see if it's worth my time...

They shouldn't have neva gave ya'll jiggas no internet!

It's a celebration bitches!
Happy thanksgiving!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh! Troubles done pulled her an Aaron Neville and did a "Tell It Like It Is"!

Is this one of the masturbaters?