11.12.2007

I Wasn't Gonna Do This...

...another post that is. But I managed to wrangle a half an hour to myself and made the rounds. (I think I got to everybody) Well actually I was on The Skirkle cause for some reason my link to PrettyBlack didn't want to work. So I saw that it was word association day, (I'll be back Shay! I like to at least read what you guys write cause I really preciates it when you guys read what I write! Even went to Texas to visit Madame Harley! - you know they've been trying to inject radioactive dye into my thyroid for the last 9 months?) but then I headed over to PrettyBlackGold and I am so glad that I did cause she sent me here.

http://www.1hivpositivegirl.blogspot.com/
check it out because HIV and AIDS effects us all
Thanks PrettyBlack!

And on a lighter note, I don't know whose cuter the duck or the ladybug! PrettyBlack and LadyShay have some of the cutest little brown girls I evah did see!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

STOP!!!!

RADIOACTIVE IODINE I-131? NOOOOOOOOOOO. I had Graves Disease Trouble. See what your options are; there are meds that you can take up to two years.

It destroyed my life along with dumbass doctors for 10 years.

Google Mary Shomon, on about.com.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and PrettyBlack, may the Lord bless you and keep you strong and fighting and kicking.

God Speed,
Harlequin

PrettyBlack said...

Thank you Harlequin, but it's actually my best friend who is suffering from the disease. Although I'm blessed I'm not sick I would like you to pop on over to her site and give her a look see.

Thanks for the blessing though, I'll take 'em!

PrettyBlack said...

Thank you trouble for shouting out my girl. Hopefully writing about it will keep her head up. There were a couple of close calls and she got tired but I ain't havin' it! Thanks again.

af said...

she has a really well written blog, really tuched my heart, did a post promoing her

Amazon said...

I'm also glad that she made the site. It's something that is not going to go away, and it will only get better the more we teach our children.

And both the brown girls are beautiful!!!

af said...

trubs still alive!?

Anonymous said...

Where are thou, Troublers? :(

Anonymous said...

OMG so sad, I've never known anyone with AIDS or anything - the disease is so awful it just seems like some sort of thing out of a horror movie. I hope they find a cure soon.

af said...

janers we all know someone w/ aids, we jus dont know we know them. i mean in ur class there's prob someone affected by it, or @ the grocie sto, or somewhere else

i always try n tell other gay dudes to practice safe sex and get tested...

aids has a stigma b/c of the way it's transmitted. iv drug use, sex, oragan transplants, etc.

if someone told u "i hav breast cancer" u wudent bat an eye...