11.28.2007

Wow

I think I went everywhere today.  I even stopped by Swag's Pretty Black.  I was supposed to be cleaning my house but you guys distracted me.

So I'm a little pissy.  Last Friday, Mommy and I priced the Passat and I said, "Lets go tomorrow!"  and she was like no, you're off of work next week, we'll go on Monday or Tuesday.  And of course you all know today is Wednesday and I haven't regaled (is that the right word Anners?  Anners always knows the right word) you with tales of me in the new car.  Thats because when I brought it up, Mommy was like "Oh you thought we were really going this week?"  Uh yeah cause thats what you said.

And then yesterday, Mommy and I were talking about something and from my perspective, she called me irresponsible and childish.  Childish, hell yeah, irresponsible hell nah!  Uh do I need to remind you who pays the mortgage every month on time?  I don't know how to handle one thing and I'm irresponsible.  Thanks.  So this happened right before we were about to leave the house.  Mommy had to return some things from the shopping trip on Sunday and I was going to ride with her.  And I told her, I really didn't feel like riding in the car with her after she just insulted me.  I know myself and I know I'm not going to let it go and we'll end up arguing.  So she called me immature.  Here I am thinking I'm doing the right thing by walking away from an argument with my mother and she calls me immature.  Thanks ma!  And I sure as hell hope that she didn't think that calling me names would get me to go.  

So she leaves and I get an email from Hautechick.  Apparently she dropped her cell phone in a glass of water (*snicker) right after she got an text from one of our few boy cousins.  Would I mind texting him back and letting him know her phone is broken and she'll get back to him when its replaced?  Not such a large request right?  Except for when you take into account that thats pretty much what I do at work, and I'm on got damned vacation this week.  And the fact that I hate making excuses for people, BossMan included (but at least he pays me!)  If you can take the time to explain to me what exactly the person called for and what you want me to say to them, then you can pick up a fucking phone and return the fucking call!  Sorry, that shit irks me.

Then I watched Shrek the Third.  I think Justa Timberfake ruined it for me.  I can't stand that guy.  But the part that he wasn't in were good.  Bet Cam Diaz is regretting getting him that part huh?

7 comments:

Danae said...

Thank you! I hate Timberfake. He's not even good looking.

Hey, I'm supposed to either be cleaning or sleeping, but I'm not able to do either

Janers said...

Timberlake pisses me off as well.

wouldn't it had made more sense for ur sis to ring ur cousin on the home phone and figure everything out?

NaimaEfuru said...

no one ever said that older sisters made sense Janers

af said...

u got the week off, it was ur bday, u liv in ny, u got a car?? yeah ur making us all a bit jealous haha

yeah im not a justin timberwolf fan either...

i cudent imagine my mum calling my immature or irresponsible, man sometimes parents jus get on ur nerves!!

PrettyBlack said...

Moms are the best. Period.

As for sis...yeah she'd have to do for self!

Trouble I like your style though you don't shit people just let 'em know...My mom tells me I'm too straightforward. But I tell her, if I wasn't I'd have a thousand unreal bitches hanging around me starting shit all the time. And my life has zero room for bullshit.

And I just grew out of my
slap-a-ho-silly stage when I gave birth.

Anonymous said...

My mom can still kick my ass and she's crippled.

How the hell do you drive in NYC? I would piss my pants.

Anonymous said...

Harlequin, u crack me up!

* Troublers! "Regaled" is absolutely the right word! Hee Hee.