11.12.2007

Hasta la Pasta People!

I was gonna say Hasta Whenever, but then I remembered that I used to love this restaurant called Hasta la Pasta! Anyway, totally random that was.

I just came to tell all 14 of you (I only counted about 9 maybe 10 regular readers but analytics insist there are some others) that we're having a little crisis at work here. Welllll actually its like 5 mini crisis'. I just cleared up one of them so I was doing the "Yoooooooooou" part of the superman that hoe dance in my chair. (You know the part when you hop back and forth, well I was sliding) Bitch try and tell me I didn't send something when I know I did and had the Fed Ex tracking number to prove it. Plus you know FedEx is like 22nd Century and shit cause they will post your signature on the web for all and sundry to see.

So until the media frenzy has died down some, I may not be posting (or commenting) for a minute. Which sucks cause I just got a new digicam! (I think I say this often but Costco ROCKS!) Maybe I'll just post some pics and shit in the meanwhile.

I haven't told a rat story lately. So I was standing in the train station and I look down and there are all of these bread crust in the tracks (you know, the edges which some people dont like and cut off, which is stoopid in my opinion cause it taste just like the rest of the bread) and then I see this rat. It was like he hit the jackpot cause I swear the lil fucker did a dance. Then after he got one of the crust in his mouth he did a little hop step (he might have been clicking his heels!) and got the fuck outta dodge! For some reason I thought it was adorable. Then I felt sick for thinking that a NYC transit rat was adorable

Oh and my heart goes out to Kanye West, sorry about your Mommy. I seriously shed a few tears over that...

5 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

He was supermannin' that hoe when he found that bread! Rat's be hooongry! Yeah RIP to Kanye's mom that's tough. I can't imagine losing mine...

Don't be gone too long!

Anonymous said...

* First of all, you said "all and sundry" and you should be commended for that. Hee Hee.

* I'm sorry too, Kanye... that's so sad...

* I hear a lot about rat/mice/roaches all over NYC... is this really true?

* Yay! for the new digicam and Yay! for Costco.

af said...

when i first herd that story i knew it was about plastic surgery, buh i didnt wanna say nething...

rats, thats nasty, only rats i ever seen were those that my 8th grade science teacher fed to "garfield" her snake every thrusday afternoon...

haha i bet ur coworker was feeling salty after u proved that u sent that package... i tell u sometimes people jus like to pik and fuk w/ others for no reason...

Amazon said...

Trouble got to Supamann that Hoe!!!! I love when that feeling of supremacy fills my soul cuz I knew I was MUFUCKIN RIGHT! :)

And you have to carry your cam on you and put some pics to the stories-even the rat stories!

Anonymous said...

I kinda think rats are cute too