11.09.2007

Ungrateful Bastards...

I spent about an hour and a half getting everyone's order for a company lunch. Jumped through hoops cause people didn't get back to me and I wanted to make sure that everyone had lunch. Pissed off BossMan cause I had to run downstairs to meet the delivery guy. And you know what, I can't eat. Cause those ungrateful bastards didn't even have the decency to save me a seat at the table. 15 fucking people can ask me every fucking 5 minutes where the fuck their food is, even though 12 of them only told me what they wanted 10 minutes before. But nobody can make sure that the person that made sure all of you motherfuckers (no cute euphemisms they are motherfuckers!) got food can eat? Alright you bastards I got your consideration right the fuck here!

(I should point out that the only people exempt from this rant are OfficeManager (who paid for the lunch and nobody saved her a seat either) and BossMan who even though he fussed at me, was like "Oh, I'm sorry, go eat!" The rest of them can go choke on a rancid cock! - Ha I said cock!)

3 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

It's dick!

Two things you cannot do to Black folk;

Talk about their mommas and keep them from eating...it gets real ugly when shit like that happens! lol

af said...

haha!!

trubs sed cock, she's officially a gay man, u betta work girl!!

shih afro wude havs ent out a mass email and elt that shih rest...i wude hav been first person sitting down eating, and when theya sked where there's wuhs i wude hav sed "i sent out an email" hehe

shih trubs ur a good one, b/c lawd knows afro isnt for all that. ur blessings in heaven though (and hopefully some hott man's pants haha!)

Danae said...

Ha, you said cock