12.20.2007

Young Buck

So I figured out what the Young Bucks name is, but he will be known (for however briefly) on Snarky as Young Buck. As I will it, so mote it be!  ( I would apologize for the last sentence, but you guys should be used to my irreverence by now)  Anyway, we talked a couple of times and he makes me laugh so thats a plus.  BUTT (thats a really big butt - who knows what movie thats from?) I feel a way cause Hautey and the Artist called me a baby cougar cause he's younger than me.  I'm afraid to ask exactly how much younger he is.  ANNNND cause we were speaking the other night and got cut off.  He called me back, we spoke a little longer and then got cut off again.  When I tried to call him off, I got the out of service message and haven't been able to get through since.  So its not looking good for the Young Buck.  

And Brownie is looking for me, but I have yet to answer the phone...

9 comments:

Amazon said...

Young Buck will only be good for a fuck. I only said it cuz it rhymed!!! How old you are doesn't matter as much as how old you ACT. So don't cut him out just because of some digits, but if he acts his young ass age, then do what you will.

And Brownie, I don't even know....

af said...

i didnt know who u were talking about for like the first 2 sentences haha!

i say screw him (not literally haha)

just dont let us hear about ur azz stalking the local highschools...

Danae said...

Ahahahah Ah Lady Shay!

I forgot what I was going to say when I read Shay's and Afro's comments. Damn them. Damn them all to hell

NaimaEfuru said...

that happens to me all the time Danae!

Danae said...

Bitchez

PrettyBlack said...

I co-sign with LadyShay if he doesn't act all young and silly then go for that shit!

Admin said...

If you like him why does it matter what anyone else thinks?? He is legal, right?

"thats a really big butt" - Finding Nemo???

Amazon said...

Beetchezzz

matt williams said...

Been away for a while, let me go back to the archives.