12.06.2007

How Cold Is It?

Colder than a witches tit in a brass bra! Cold enough to freeze the balls off of a brass monkey! (Buzz taught me that one!) It's fucking cold! And it snowed again last night.

I'll be back I'm going to buy tickets to Alvin Ailey! Firebird here I come! I don't know if I mentioned this but the lead dancer for Firebird is a man! I remember watching Judith Jamison dance the lead part as a kid, and am soooo excited to see it from another perspective.

If anyone out there knows any dancers, here is the audition schedule for The Ailey's School. Auditions are being held all around the country.

Totally random: I've realized that I can now say "20 years ago I was..."

5 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Thanks for the Alvin Ailey hook-up.
You sound like ye old self...Good for you. I may go to berkley to see it and hook up with Anners...wouldn't that be fun? Well we'll see..As always Luvs Troubs!

If I do we shall take plenty pics!

NaimaEfuru said...

I actually just went and picked up tickets for me and Mommy (its her solstice gift) I got tickets for one of the nights when they do all new works, and I cannot wait!

Danae said...

I like the name Dumb Rexy. Just to let you know

af said...

i shude start going to shows and plays. maybe a yrly trip to ny? haha!

Amazon said...

20 years ago....I was 2, lol. And the weather is quite wonderful down here.