12.11.2007

One More Thing About the Fight...

So I watched the house at Bobby's cousin's house.  Now (in case u dont remember) Bobby practically grew up in Cousin T's house, and has kind of adopted them as her own.  Every once in awhile, she'll bring up something about her actual family, but for the most part I don't hear too much about them.  But I have met a couple of them and I do know most of their names.  Well, I would if my memory wasn't for shit.  So we pull up to her cousins house and Bobby's making the introductions, "...and you remember Trouble..."  "No I don't know her, hi nice to meet you."

Now I feel like an ass cause I'm pretty sure that I have in fact met her before.  Don't remember her name, but the face definitely.  No matter, I'm used to it.  Every time I used to see Bubba's ex-fiance, she would say, "Oh its nice to meet you, I've heard so much about you!"  while giving me half of a fake smile.  That happened about 4 or 5 times.  Come on bitch, I'm that chick!   You know the one in that 3 foot by 5 foot picture thats hanging in Bubba's Daddy's house?  Bubba's in it too, its from when we were in the 7th grade at some street fair with his dad.  We have a pact to destroy that picture but his dad loves it for some reason.  You know, the one that is cool with all of his boys?  That doesn't mind going to Knicks games with him (even though I think they've sucked since the 80s)?  Yeah thats me bitch.  

Anyway back to the fight.  So as I was saying, I'm used to that passive aggressive shit from weak women.  But this time, I'm writing it off as maybe she just doesn't remember me since Bobby and I are not what you would call the closest.  Shit is cool.  Everyone is watching the pre-fight, eating, drink, and poppin shit.  And the pictures come out.  "Bobby, you will never believe what I found!  Remember your birthday a couple of years ago?  I found the pictures!"  And there's Trouble in all her glory, smack dab in the middle of about 1/3 of them.  Don't remember me huh?

So, its a little later, the fights about to start and everybody is coming into the living room.  An acquaintance of mine May, and I decide to grab another beer before the fight.  Get to the kitchen and The Cousin's husband is in there, "What do yall need?"  being a good host, but there is only one bottle of beer left, the rest is in a lil mini keg.  So May (part of why I said acquaintance) grabs it and leaves me in the kitchen with the husband who is trying to help me figure out the mini keg.  Him being a "man" can't let me do it myself, which would have been quicker, and ends up breaking the tap.  He's trying to jury-rig that shit, when here comes The Cousin, "Whats going on in here?!"  Tone and face tight.  What do you think bitch, I'm in here banging your man against the fridge while your standing 4 feet away?!

We both turn, him with the keg, me with my cup and look at her like she's stoopid.  "Oh!  I want some beer!"  This little interaction just furthers my thinking that she knows exactly who I am, cause Bobby for some reason thinks that I fuck all comers.  That is sooo not the case, in fact I think I'm coming up on almost 4 months peen free.  I think she's just projecting her own shortcoming onto me, cause dude that she brought with her to the fight, and has been banging for at least 7 years is pretty suspect in my opinion.  Not to mention that he bet on Hatton, fucktard.  Then there was the dude that was married with kids, living with his mistress and also fucking Bobby.  Quite a catch.  Or how about the dude that was borrowing her car and letting other chicks use it?

I'm not gonna lie and say I never fucked a loser, but I sure don't keep them bitches around.  But the point of this post was to ask, what the fuck is up with chicks acting like they don't know who you are when they really do?  Is that supposed to throw me off my game, undermine my confidence or some shit?  Cause it just makes me want to shine a little harder to be honest.  It's funny cause I felt like getting dressed that night, and made my self tone it down.  I started to wear my black leather look legging, a black long chunky turtleneck sweater and my burgundy over the knee boots.  I ended up wearing my black J Brands, a black cashmere sweater and my patent leather boots...

5 comments:

af said...

she knew who u are...

i hate weak/pansy women!!

may grabbed the last beer and ran!? u surely do hav class trubs b/c a lesser woman wude hav busted her in the mouf crooklyn style haha (yes i sec crooklyn haha!)

"the cousin" needs a swift kik in the pants.
why wude u even want her man? trubs, i wude hav left the damn house that minute (although it wude hav lookd hella suspect).
how cude she even think u were friggin her man in the damn kitchen w/ all thsoe people @ their house!?
a woman and a man can't be in the same room w/o having sex!?

nxt time let the host/hostesses do their job and serve u while u sit on the couch haha

ann/dan are prob. being mean b/c they are prob nvm... haha

PrettyBlack said...

Ummm fuck the simple bitch. I would have told them to play some of that apple bottom jeans boots with the fur shit and got lo lo lo lo lo lo lo...

Bitches are petty when your shit is right. I get that shit all the time...It's a big confidence booster...Fuck her...If she knew how to pick men maybe she wouldn't be so uptight.

Or, maybe the ho got some bad weed and she was paranoid...

Amazon said...

LMAO @ Pretty!!

That's why I'm anti social when it comes to chilling with people I don't associate with or know. And I can't stand bitches period.

Jonne Austin said...

LMAO @ Pretty!!

That's why I'm anti social when it comes to chilling with people I don't associate with or know. And I can't stand bitches period.

==================================
cosign! I don't be at other folks' house and it's rare I hand out invites. I don't want the drama.

Anonymous said...

Trouble I have the same prob with this chick at my parents church. I've met her sevreal times and she always acts like she doesn't know who I am... she's fug.