12.05.2007

A Spoonful of Sugar

  • I'm going through some shit right now. Not my usual, I don't feel well, I'm too busy to blog type shit. I'm talking life altering. I'm not really sure how I feel about it so I'm not in any mood to share. At least not yet. So forgive me if I start rambling and you aren't really sure what I'm talking about. But just know that there was no loss of life limb or livelihood. Oh and I'm not pregnant
  • I'd love to become a pastry chef (I think I mentioned this last week) but the program that I want is $33,000 for the 6 month program with internships and job placement.
  • I'm sorry I haven't been leaving comments for you guys, Snarky has become straight out Bitchy lately and I didn't want to subject you guys to that. But I have been reading up.
  • I WILL NOT LET MYSELF FALL INTO A FUNK!
  • I love commercials, but there are a couple out there that annoy the shit out of me... The Sandwich shop one where the dad starts whining like a brat so the wife will buy him a sandwich, and the kid misses his baseball game because of it. The Office Supply Store Holiday commercial where Santa gets snowed in and calls in the Office Supply Store for help, it shows kids getting excited because they got a stapler AND pencils and Rudolph stealing a truck. (excuse me for a moment while Tiki takes over) Uh, Santa lives in the North Pole, you really think he doesn't know how to handle snow? And what the hell does Rudolph need with a truck when he can fly? Don't even get me started on the shiteous gifts. Oh and lastly the credit card commercial where there are all these scissors on the ground - thats the stuff of nightmares for me.
  • A couple of months ago, LadyShay pointed out this medication that had some pretty scary side effects. Well I was looking at a commercial for this drug that is supposed to be for men that have an overactive bladder. The premise being that its embarrassing to have to pee all the time. BUT one of the major side effects is loss of consciousness upon standing. So let me get this straight, taking a piss isn't manly, but passing the fuck out everytime you stand up is?
  • ALVIN AILEY AMERICAN DANCE THEATER has started its new season AND THEY ARE DOING FIREBIRD! They are performing in NY until December 31st and for the rest of the stops on the tour go here
They are going to Jacksonville FL, Costa Mesa Berkeley and Davis CA, and Seattle WA. I don't see any Texas dates though...

10 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Thank you so much for that Alvin Ailey tidbit! Davis is 10 miles from here Yaaay! I've been dying to see them live and I shall finally get my chance!

So maybe the typho who lives in San Francisco can go and I'll be able to meet her...oooooo what fun!

af said...

trubs dont worry, we know somehting has to be up if ur not blogging and well respect ur privacy..
i know im going thru it right now too....

i didnt knwo u wanted to be a chef? thats cool!

Danae said...

You know I got your back and if you need anything, seriously let me know. I will do everything I can for ya!

Luvs you!

PrettyBlack said...

Oh yeah If you are going through it we OVERstand! You are blessed you'll get through it...

WE LOVES TROUBS!!!!

Amazon said...

I'm in a bit of a funk too, maybe you should hit some sunshine in the FLA:)

And them damn drug side effects are fuckin crazy. Yet Mary Jane is illegal-when there are NO side effects. And passing out while standing, that is some new shit for real.

Srenna|Anners said...

* Troublers I am sad to hear that you are going through whatever it is you are going through. :(

*I like how you said that you won't let yourself fall into a funk... good for you.

I'll say prayers.


* Hi Pretty black! You must mean me... that would be fun! I'm actually in the East Bay... you wanna hop over to the Berkeley show? :)

Blah Blah Blah said...

I'm a rambler.
I rarely know what I am rambling about.
...and my rambles rarely make ramblin' sense.
...so ramble on!

$33-muthaeffin-thousand dollars?!!! Daaaaaaamn.

Amazon said...

not fair that other typho's are congregating without ShayShay!!!!!

Amazon said...

not fair that other typho's are congregating without ShayShay!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in a funk. I fall into it though. You go Janis on my ass. :)

If you don't wanna pee, take Vico...not that I would know.

No Texas? Hmmf....don't blame a body though. This place sucks.