12.20.2007

Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, Ben's a prick...

I've been saying that for the last two days cause I finally saw Knocked Up.  I still can't stand that Aryan nation looking broad, she just annoys the fuck outta me.  And what was so sexist about that movie?  Women nag and men are assholes, for the most part...

And they soooo should have kept the scene where Jonas is talking about Brokeback Mountain in the movie.  Thats was fucking hilarious and sooo true.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to check out the deleted scenes.  "It was only the tip and I was sleeping..."

Anyway, sorry for the little hiatus, my life is nuttier than some almonds in a bowl made out of walnut shells right now.  Thats not to say that it won't happen again, cause I'm a flake like that...

4 comments:

af said...

aryan looking broad <--haha!

we hav noticed a lack of posts from u!

af said...

omg 2 more full posts completed in like 10 minutes!? thats gotta be some type of recourd!

NaimaEfuru said...

look agian! I did another, I think I'm on a roll, but now I'm hooongry so I shall return!

Amazon said...

I liked Knocked Up. And Ms. Heigl doesn't bother me.