12.06.2007

Banksy's Got No Ass!

Thats right Anners, I said it, Paul Banks has got no ass! And he's not deep, I bet pink and baby blue are his favorite colors. And he might want to go see a dermatologist about that mole problem, I think I may have spotted (*HA! I said spotted!) a new one. And his girlfriend is gorgeous! AND INTERPOL SUKS!

(ok I really dont know if they suck or not, but Anners called me a dumb rexy!)

OH AND DONT THINK I FORGOT THAT YOU STARTED IT AFRO!!!! I got something for your ass too!

oh and he would look dirty even standing next to Kiki Dumbst! (ha ha I said, nevermind!) Thanks Koala Jane!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Troubs you forgot to mention that Banksy is also super super fug and scary looky. He would look dirty standing next to Kiki Dunst.

Danae said...

Hahahahahahaha at the two of you

Srenna|Anners said...

Oh, and here I was about to apologize... forget it.

And phuck all y'all!

Banksy does too have an ass, and his moles are nice! I can make out ursa major on his right cheek (face)...

You're just jealous!

*Interesting how a rexy's going around saying peeps don't have asses...*

Srenna|Anners said...

* And I never said his ass was deep!

* And Afro sux! Instigator... turning blaque against blaque...

Danae said...

blaque?! Hahaha I like that spelling

af said...

trubs=remy ma of blogging much!? b/c let someone jus whisper ur name and ur going @ them full throttle haha

who me...? i didnt start nuffin **polishes halo** haha!

NaimaEfuru said...

oh shit you guys are making me laugh and my throat hurts! you got your revenge after all Anners! dag nabit!

Blah Blah Blah said...

...ummm, I am totally clueless to this whole entire post.

af said...

no offense blah blah blah, buh its full of inside jokes and stories haha. u gotta go to janers blog to get part of the details, my personal blog to see some of the rest, daners to see some of trubs response haha!