12.11.2007

Useless Complaint

So I'm awake and its all nice and quiet except for Duke's snoring and all of a sudden I hear this loud ass BEEEEEEEP!  Naturally, it scares the crap out of me and makes me realize that I have to pee.  It's my cell phone, apparently the battery needs to be charged.

Um, to cell phone engineers worldwide, can I ask a question; Wouldn't it make more sense to have the damn thing conserve energy when the phone is dying instead of beeping every 4 fucking minutes?  And why is it that the low battery alarm is louder than any of the other beeps and tones on my phone?  I won't hear the damn thing singing Back to Black at max volume in my Botkier bag, but the low battery alarm I always hear.  FIX THAT SHIT!  I guarantee that you'll make a shit load of money if you do.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're always right, TRexy!

Amazon said...

I hate that shit. It's like the vampire in Buffy (the movie). He just would not die already.

Danae said...

Mine vibrates and beeps like a million times in a row and a deafening volume. Loves it. Notreally

PrettyBlack said...

Well my cell phone is old as shit so it does nothing! I refuse to buy myself anything new until I get another house...The fucking alarm doesn't even go off and it barely rings. A mutha fucka will say Black you didn't get my message and I'll be like, I'll get it tomorrow (or is it tommorrow) so don't tell me.

af said...

trubs=quasi engineer!?

way to use ur noodle girly girl!
my fone is on 24/7. i charge it about 3 times a wk. so im happy w/ it.

Anonymous said...

I hate that beeping! I just turn the dam thing off. Once I hadn't slept properly for a few nights so I was exhausted and the dam thing kept beeping all night ruining my sleep but I was too tired to wake up properly and turn it off and I had an exam the next day. grrrrrrr