2.01.2008

Randomly...

  • Hey did you know Blogger is now available in Arabic, Hebrew and Persian?  I thought that was kinda cool...
  • So sometimes I miss comments that you guys leave for me and for that I apologize, but I can't believe that I missed that whole Anal Sex conversation!  Here's Wiki's article on Anal Sex if anyone is interested...
  • "A maiden before and a martyr behind"!  Not me, but that line cracked me the fuck up!  Don't know what I'm talking about? Anal sex and Norman Mailer's Harlot's Ghost
  • I just read this article about the recent changes in animal behavior; stingrays attacking humans (there was another incident shortly after the one with Steve Irwin), packs of wild dogs coming into towns and attacking people, monkeys holding water deliveries hostage, and ELEPHANTS RAPING RHINOS! (type that phrase into google and you'll get over 84,000 hits)
  • Speaking of animal behavior, did you know that a Florida man was shot by a puppy in 2004?!?  It was considered self defense since the man was trying to kill the puppy and his six sibs.  He couldn't find them homes and had already killed 3 of the pups.  Then there is also the case where a hunting dog shot his owner in the leg.  Apparently its not uncommon for hunters to get shot by their dogs.  I also heard there was the dog that shot his owner in the back when the owner was beating his girlfriend, but I can't find a source for that story...
  • LadyShay (fresh from Gasparilla) finds the coolest food shit!  Make and publish your own cookbook

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

On another subject, Harlot is a fantastic word and I plan to start using it more

Anonymous said...

Wild dogs coming into towns sounds and attacking people is cool. Elephants raping rhinos is no good, tho.

Anonymous said...

^ Uh, cross out 'sounds'. Made a boo boo thurr.

af said...

how did u miss that entire convo!?
yeah i noticed blogger's new languages.
animals raping animals!? that's umm...something...

and i'm luvin that hadrian and antinous pic @ the top anal sex page on wikipedia. that needs to be a mural on tiles or something!

Anonymous said...

Now everyone who reads this post is directed towards my craziness.

Doggies shoot people? WTF.