2.11.2008

A Lil Bit Of Trouble (aka Tiki)

My adventures in mischief began at an early age.  I think I mentioned getting my head stuck in a banister.  For the most part it was all petty stuff like sticking my finger in freshly iced cakes, or asking too many damn questions for the likes of some adults.  I didn't step up to the big time until the 2nd grade...

I was still in public school, in the Astor program for gifted and talented children which basically equated to a bunch of smartass trouble makers.  Boy did we pull off some scams back in the day, but this little caper was done all on my own.  I'm not sure if schools still require parents to sign all of their children's test, but I had this science test and I was pretty sure that I could forge Mommy's signature.  

I found something that she had signed in her desk drawer and set to work.  I'm not going to reveal my methods, but thinking back, they were pretty sophisticated for a 2nd grader.  I'm feeling pretty good about myself.  Wondering if maybe I should offer my services to some of the other kids.  I hand in my signed test at the end of class, gathering up my stuff when the teacher says, "Trouble can you please stay after class."

Busted!  The teacher took one look at the signature and knew it wasn't my moms.  She was confident that my mother wouldn't sign her name in erasable ink, at least not with so many smudge marks.  Guess I made too many corrections.  What Mommy couldn't figure out was why I would try to forge a signature on a test that I got a 89 on.  I guess I just wanted to see if I could do it.  That extra book report and chores sure served to teach me my lesson.  I never used erasable ink again...

5 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

There was this chick in junior high school who could forge anyone's signature she charged two bucks...bitch made paper!

PrettyBlack said...

Your smart ass maybe should have practiced on another sheet of paper first. lol

Amazon said...

lmao, you so retarded:) I wonder when my daughter is going to start forging my shit, she's probably already doing it!

af said...

thats funny as hek! shih my dad and i hav the same name and a similar signature so i forged his signature once or twice.
buh i got good grades so i didnt need to do it that often

jentheobscure said...

Haha... head stuck in the banister :D

I forged so many signatures lol... on sick notes though. :) Good times.