2.27.2008

Hey...

more random shit to keep you entertained til I can get back on my regular grind.

  • I have been on a job finding mission as of late.  I sent out a buttload of resumes on Monday and I have an interview tomorrow with an agency.  
  • So I have this interview tomorrow and I start pulling out possible outfits.  I know I've told you all this before, but I have way too many clothes for such a small person.  I've narrowed it down to about 3 different outfits and a possible, but it will probably be a game time decision.  I decidedly very quickly against one of my skirt suits, but I will probably wear a skirt.
  • I've been feeling kinda strangely about PYT.  Nothing bad, but I just kind of feel like I'm not in control.  I guess its the fact that I went from seeing a potential stalker, to seeing someone who has their own shit to do.  I basically came out and asked him if I was wasting my time or if he really just had other things going on.  Which is about stalkerish as I get.  He said that he really hoped that I didn't feel like I was wasting my time with him and apologized for not spending a little more time with me.  I can't decided if I really like him or if its just cause I hardly leave the house anymore and have nothing better to do.
  • I actually did leave the house yesterday and spent about 3 hours in Ikea.  Saw alot of shit I liked including a bar table for my living room and a buffet that would fit perfectly right outside of my kitchen.  Oh and the vanity!  Lord how I feel hard for that vanity.  I think I may ask the Artist to borrow the pick up truck (despite my somewhat frou frou ways, I love a nice pickup truck) and go back and get it this weekend.  I also saw a canopy bed, but it didn't seem sturdy enough to have sex on.  My internal monologue was broken so I actually said this out loud in the store, in front of Mommy and like 3 families.  I was a little embarrassed but went with it and said, "What?  It's not!"
  • Mommy got American Hustle from Blockbuster and was quoting Katt Williams all weekend.  That shit was hilarious, both Mommy quoting him and Katt Williams himself.  And damn that Lunelle is fucking funny.
  • I found my Daddy's rope chain, straight from the 80s, and I haven't taken it off since I found it.  Its not a really thick one like Nas has been rocking, but its beautiful Italian gold. So I'm stuntin like my Daddy...
  • So this is like 2 weeks late (sometimes a little slow) but I think I mentioned that I had loaned Big Mr. Sad a book and after I told him to break yoself fool, I suspected that he was just trying to see me again using the book as an excuse.  So I told him to slide in through my mail slot when he was in the neighborhood.  I even took one of my other hardcover books to the mail slot to make sure it would fit.  I thought it did.  But then I got a call from Sad saying that it didn't and to let him know when I was home and he would drop it off.  So he did and I was on the phone with Cousin T and hit him with the "Thanks.  Take care" and a door slam.  I forgot about the book til I was cleaning up on Sunday and just for kicks I took it to the mail slot.  There I am, 11 pm outside of my house in my pajamas and a down jacket trying to put the book through the mail slot.  The son of a bitch slide right through, fucking bitchass.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You think he's gorgeous, you want to kiss him... You want to hug him... You want to love him... You want to smooch him...

/end obscure Miss Congeniality reference.

Hahah you're wearing yo daddy's rope chain! Love that!

Latoya Peterson said...

Hi Trouble -

I've been reading your blog for so long I have no idea why or how I found it. Anyway, I don't know you in real life, so could you clarify what happened with the job situation?

jentheobscure said...

I also saw a canopy bed, but it didn't seem sturdy enough to have sex on. My internal monologue was broken so I actually said this out loud in the store, in front of Mommy and like 3 families. I was a little embarrassed but went with it and said, "What? It's not!"

^ That's too funny. :D