2.19.2008

Introducing PYT

You're probably thinking Pretty Young Thang, and he is that, but he is also quite light skinded or as my sister has put it, he's high yellow.  If you don't know what that means, good.  If you do and think thats wrong of me to say, fuck you.  I'm joking.   About the yellow thing, not about the fuck you thing.  

you know in real life, I absolutely can not stand when people say things like likedided, or lookdided, or skinded...

Anywho, I met PYT (he's the 22 year old if you've been following along) back in November.  I tagged along, as I'm wont to do, with Cousin T to a party.  Now, I must say that Cousin T knows my varied taste in men quite well.  She's just about the only woman that I would trust to pick out a man for me, cause she knows what interest me in terms of appearance.  We often point out dudes that we think the other will like, and we are hardly ever wrong.  So when we walked into the party and she saw where I was looking she chuckles and says, "I thought you'd like him, he works at my school."  First thing out of my mouth, "Is he legal?" 

There was some flirting and an almost double date that never happened.  Then a couple of months passed.  I ran into him again at a house party.  That was the same house party that I met Big Mr. Bad at.  Needless to say, nothing continued to happen with PYT.  Then came the party the week before last.  And there he was again.  About 6'1", thin, and the most amazing amount of heat coming off of his crotch.  (You see I have this theory about the amount of heat relating to the size of the male appendage.  Let just say that it seems to be true...)  What can I say, I'm a bit of a perv and proud of it.

We finally got around to exchanging numbers and he finally thinks to ask me how old I am.  Proudly 30 and not showing it, thank you very much!  "Really?! Well maybe you can teach me a few things and I can return the favor."  Boy do I hope so!  So far he's proven himself to be well mannered, adventurous, adorable and proof positive that my aforementioned theory may very well be true...

2 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

Bitch! You do this to me (self absorbed much) all the time. I come to your site errday like clockwork and when I decide to take a hiatus you blow the posts up..,anywho rant complete, you don't have to reveal all your personals online but err ummm did you hit that? haha!

Email me at bitchdidyoutamethatshit.net!

Miss ya peaches!

af said...

get outta my fukin head PB. aight so the ONE day i dun come to this site she'll like do like 15 posts!

onto u trubs, idk about u an these yung bwoys hah. they are really god for secs and eye candy, buh marriage material? (yes im being a hating ass ho haha!!)

jus keep us posted on pyt, and u can date a wesley snipes "blue black" brother or an albino "yellowman" type dude if u wanna jus hav fun!