2.20.2008

Troub the Perv

  • In answer to your query PrettyBlack - you know I did!  Don't know about the taming part, I kinda like them spirited.  Its when they turn into whiny bitches that I kick them to the curb.  Nothing worse than a dude that acts like a chick.
  • Speaking of which, I saw Big Mr. Sad yesterday.  I had lent him a book and he finally returned it.  I was gonna chalk the cost of the book up to the price I pay for dealing with a man with bitchlike tendencies, but he made a big deal out of returning it.  I'm talking asking other people to give him Cousin T's phone number so that he could talk to her.  (It didn't happened, but if it had Cousin T probably would have laughed at his punk ass.)
  • In case you didn't know, I have a serious thing for firemen.  I think Mr. March and Mr. August are my favorites from the 2008 FDNY calendar, even though I'm pretty sure that Mr. March is married (Go Head with Your Bad Ass Mrs. March!)  Don't ask me why, but they have fascinated me since I was a wee one.  Sooo, there is a fire house about 4 blocks away - Hello Tin House!  and about 2 weeks ago I saw the truck go by and noticed a new brown face in the bunch.  And yesterday I was driving past with Mommy and who should be standing outside but the new guy, and good lord is he fun to look at.  Me and Duke may have to take a walk down there soon.
  • I have Nicaraguan neighbors.  I really can't figure out the family except to say that there are the parents, then they have 3 grown daughters, and then there are 4 grandkids.  I'm not sure which kids belong to who and that includes the grown daughters cause one of them calls the father by his first name and one of the grandkids calls him Daddy.  In any case one of the grandkids is a baseball player.  About 16 or 17 and I just noticed that he is fucking gorgeous.  Not that I would hit on a kid, especially one that I've know since he was about 9, but damn!  I mean really damn.  No wonder there has been a influx of teenage girls hanging around the block lately.  I feel kinda protective, I want to give him some condoms and the watch out for scheming trickettes talk.  I really not sure when he went from being a cute kid to a gorgeous young man but the teenaged girls better watch out for that smile.
  • Speaking of gorgeous young men that I know, OtherMother's grandson is grounded.  Seems he came over to OtherMother's house afterschool with two friends, a boy and a girl.  OtherMother decides to fix some snacks for the kids and is heading down to the basement when the boy friend tries to intercept her.  Talkinbout he'll bring the snacks downstairs and its no problem, just stay upstairs.  Yeah right.  OtherMother goes downstairs and finds her grandson hopping into the bathroom trying to pull up his pants and the girl (I started to call her a young lady, but that is so not the case as you'll see in a minute) wiping her mouth.  OtherMother goes off on the boys and then tries to have a talk with the girl.  Tries to tell her that she shouldn't be giving out sexual favors like gum samples and that she needs to be careful about sexually transmitted diseases (OtherMother got them to admit that she was going to blow the other boy too) and this little shit is stoopid enough to tell OtherMother that she doesn't have to be careful cause she's already pregnant.  (Not grandsons)  This poor child is 14 to hear OtherMother tell it and living with her grandmother. 
  • I have a crush on Bill Goldberg the jewish wrestler....

5 comments:

Amazon said...

wow, that bitch really has goals in life eh? and firemen are the sexiest!!!!!!

af said...

i luv ur extra random posts. u'll start in the middle of a story and be like "yeah so i was at the bus stop, i saw a guy, and now we're married" like can u giv us some of the happenings in between!? hehe

i luv policemen (though the ones in my city hav been looking like 75yr old 600 lb blobs and 12 yr old teeny boppers) buh er now and then ull see a cute lil copper boy

othermother shude hav sat that girl down and talkd some sense into her misguided yung head! wuh type of girl has unprotected sex w/ one boy, suks off another, and starts on the next boy!? this girl needs to abort that baby and get her yung life bak on trak. i never want to hav daughters b/c if I found out my daughter was fukn and sukn, i'd go to the boy's house and beat his brains in!! i know it's not othermother's place, buh she shude try and mentor this girl...

matt williams said...

teenagers are nasty.

PrettyBlack said...

Wow I got to the end and thought that was just sad...She needs love and hugs. For real.

On the other note Leggz ain't nuttin nice!

انجين محمد said...

تركيب باركيه بالدمام
تركيب غرف نوم بالدمام
تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدمام
تركيب مطابخ بالدمام
نجار بالدمام
نجار بالاحساء
جلي رخام بالرس
جلي بلاط بالقصيم
معلم بلاط بالدمام