2.19.2008

Jump on it in the morning and ride it til the night...

...wanna give you real jewelry so when it hits the light, bitches will momentarily lose their sight.  She said, "I know what boys like, I know what they want, they want to sex me, they think I'm sexy.  I know what boys like, boys like me."

Just a little trip back in hip hop time when I actually liked Jay-Z.  This is going to be another one of those random post that I do from time to time.  Bear with me...

 I recently realized that I've never slept with more than one man at a time.  Wait, I'm not sure how you took that, but what I mean is that if I'm sleeping with one man, I don't sleep with anyone else.  I guess you would say that I'm sexually exclusive.  I just couldn't see myself going back and forth between men.  Twins on the same night at the same time, now thats another dirtier story.  I don't expect my lovahs to be sexually exclusive, but I do expect them to be discreet and most importantly clean.  Dont you ever fucking come to my house smelling like some other woman or just as bad, you own funky ass.

I thought I lost my The Incredibles DVD.  I love that movie!  Shit, who am I kidding I love Pixar almost as much as I love Jim Henson and thats saying alot if you know how I feel about the Muppets.  Speaking of the Muppets, I just got The Muppets Take Manhattan on dvd!  How cool is that!  (ok maybe not that cool to you, but cool as shit to me! fuck you very much if you think I'm a dork.  But I'm pretty sure dorks don't have head game like I do...)

Speaking of head game (is it wrong to segue from Muppets to Blowjobs?) can I just say as a woman, that I actually do quite enjoy the power of giving a blowjob.  The feel of having something so vulnerable yet so hard in the palm of my hand.  Doing just the right thing to make him hiss and that extra swirl of the tongue that will having him calling out.  If you're a woman and you're thinking that its an act of submission, than sweetie, you really haven't been doing it right.  And to the maybe 3 straight guys that may be reading this, if you learned to really enjoy eating the puss, (that is if you already don't) you'd probably get a hell of a different reaction than if you just eat it cause you think its what she wants you to do it.  If you don't enjoy it, chances are you're partner won't enjoy it either.

Sorry I haven't been around the blog world lately, I've been off playing with a boy.  Well at least part of the time.  I've also been cleaning this sty I call an apartment, fine tuning my resume (I should start sending it out by Wednesday) and trying to groom Duke.  It took me about 4 hours just to give him a really good brushing.  Then I spent another hour using the undercoat rake.  Then I needed a break so the next day I got started with the clippers, and we were doing pretty good until I tried to cut him back left leg.  He didn't want me on that side.  So I was pretty tired and said I would try the next day.  But then it snowed.  And since we live on the corner and own the lot next door I had to shovel all of that shit and I think I pulled something.  So the haircut is incomplete.  He looks alot better, but my back is fucking killing me from the snow shoveling.  Then it had the fucking nerve to rain the next day and most of that fuck ass snow disappeared and today it was in the 60s!?!  Fucking weetodd weather, I blame it on the industrial revolution.  Fucked up weather, cancer and pollution.  What a great fucking time in history that was...

6 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

All mufucka's at clean so watch those dicks! haha

I remember we had a samoyed named dutchess long white hair...that shit was irritating so she went to the groomers, that shit got expensive so we gave her ass away after that nothing but short hair rotts for me fuck you very much!

But I do likes the dick...oh I wondered for a minute.

I had to teach my hubby the fine art of toungue petting the poo-sie now I think he's ready for the olympics!

Jonne Austin said...

^^^^DEAD!!!

af said...

Pb is crazy. buh how ironic, my next door neighbours used to hav a dog named dutchess, AND my cousins in mi. used to hav a samoyed. they are a bitch to groom

thats why i'm glad i hav to lil kitties. brush them bitches 2wce a wk. and they're str8t.

jay-z is a weirdo nowadays. too commercial. now i cude fuk w/ some "reasonable doubt" shih, buh this pharrell sugar sweet shih he's putting out now is tragic.

good on u for not friggin alot of men @ the same time, it can get messy (hehe).

i dun fuk a man w/o seeing his papers or going to get testd w/ him before even hitting the sheets.

u can wine/dine afro for a nite, and when we get home i might not even feel like fukin (i mean rally who feels like having a big dik stroking their lower bowels after eating a huge meal and needing to take a dump!? not moi) so it's better to frig w/ me on an empty stomach

i too fancy sukin the peen, any woman who doesnt is a sexually represssd closet lesbian! im a tote tease though. suk for 40 secs and right when it's getting good i'll start making out w/ 'em. drives them crazy haha. shih u think i wan ur "jizz" in my mouf!? i vote hell to the naw...

swag_ambassador said...

:) no words for some of the things you mentioned in this blog LOL.

oh. and im straight :)

Anonymous said...

"sexually represssd closet lesbian!"

Ha, that made me giggle

Amazon said...

I can't say that I haven't done 2 different people in a 24 hour period:)

Have you seen Meet The Robinsons? That's another good one.

As far as blowjobs go, I don't mind giving pleasure, I just start getting antsy cuz I know when homeboy is ready to blow, I don't want to be near that shit. And I'm not very confident in my skills, so that sucks. On another sucky note, I haven't gotten tongued down in a hot minute! Granted I turned down the last dude that offered, but that's a different story.