2.01.2008

Thirteen eighteen!

I had a taste for a Quarter Pounder with Cheese today so I swung through the drive thru at MickeyD's.  I should point out that I hardly ever eat McD's, maybe about 3 times a year if I'm lucky. So I'm going thru the drive thru at the McD's on Atlantic and Ralph Avenue.  I mention the specific one cause if anyone if from Brooklyn and has gone through that drive thru knows what a pain in the ass it is.  You can enter the parking lot from Ralph but it takes some pretty fancy driving in order to get on the drive thru line from there.  And there is no way you'll be able to do it if there is more than one car waiting to place their order.

You can get directly into the drive thru lane from Atlantic Avenue, that is if you can avoid the cars that are picking up their orders.  (who ever designed this drive thru deserves the Ultimate Idjeet Award)  So after a quick yet cautious K turn, I'm on the drive thru line and place my order.  I go to the window to pick up and hand dude a $20.  I see him struggling.  A minute passes, a minute and a half.  I'm not the strongest at doing math in my head but by this time even I have figured out that its, "THIRTEEN DOLLARS AND EIGHTEEN CENTS Damn It!"  "Oh!  Thank you, the screen on the cash register is broken.  Have a blessed weekend!"

I never felt right cursing out people who bless me, so I settled for a mumbled "youtoo" and drove to the next window to pick up my food. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor little attendant dude... I like the Filet-o-fish once in a blue moon.

Amazon said...

I hate that people can't count up. That's all you have to do retardo.

jentheobscure said...

Eww, math.

af said...

sad... i had a similar experience tryna buy a christmas gift for sum1. the cashier cudent make change!! and i blame this on u trubs!! u shudent eat fast food BUT if u do, atleast giv them exact change, u know these people aren't MENSA members or MIT graduates haha!

PrettyBlack said...

I would have told that mufucka you owe me 23 18 he probably would have gave you that shit too...haha!