7.12.2007

Random Thoughts and Observations

The Sequel

I read somewhere that the only people who would like the Transformers movie, were 9 year old boys. Weeeellll call me Timmy and my ninth birthday was last Thursday when I went to see that Transformers movie! I actually waited in line for 30 minutes to get tickets (which for NY wouldn't have been bad, but I was in Martha's Vineyard so that's like 5 hours NY time) and the only people in front of my party of 5 ( 3 grown women and twin 9 year old boys) was a group of 4 20 something year old women (and they loved it too) I mean yeah I know Bumblebee was originally a Beetle, but it wouldn't have been nearly as cool when he turned himself from the old style Camaro to the 2009 model (Gawd that car was hot!) I mean the new Beetle is cute, but I don't think it could kick ass like the Camaro. (and by the way my spell check know Camary, but it doesn't know Camaro - must have been made in the 80's)

And speaking of Martha's Vineyard, I love it for the simple fact that its probably that only place on Earth where you will find a large concentration of blond haired blue eyed pale skinned parents with brown haired chocolate colored children! Its like the reverse of what I see around Central Park - you know the black nannies with the white charges. But in this case, THOSE ARE REALLY THEIR KIDS! I've done plenty of double takes, when people I thought were white from afar, turn out to be black.

And speaking of which, I noticed that melanin seems to be coming back in style, the kids up there are getting darker and darker...

To prove my point, look at the upcoming issue of Essence. It features their 2007 Do Right Men, and the overwhelming majority are darker skinned brothers. (Does that mean that light skinned men are not giving back? hmmm) That Dhani Jones and his bowtie are going to feature in a number of my fantasies....

(the kinky fro, the semi-cocky grin, the fact that I've seen what is beneath the suit, Lawd Have mercy, hold on I need a moment with myself...)

Shemar Moore is on the list. And I keep seeing his naked peen all over the internet, not that I mind. In the infamous words of Hautechick "It's Moore than I thought it would be!" Fuck it, I'm a perv and that looks like a pretty nice penis to me. Great girth and we all know the length can change with a hard thought (ahem). But anyway, I didn't want to talk too much about his peen, but what I wanted to say is WHY THE HELL DOES EVERYBODY KEEP SAYING HES ON A GAY BEACH?!?!? I mean I don't see a single solitary other person on that beach but Shemar, not even a woman, but because he's naked and Perez Hilton wants it to be so, he's gay? Come on, I don't believe you, you need more people. Or at least one other person on the beach, preferably male, for me to believe this completely. I also heard that he was actually on vacation with two (2) women from Canada.

1 comment:

matt williams said...

Perez Hilton is a hater and girl I saw those pics too.