7.12.2007

Another Rat Tale

I must be on a roll today, cuase this is like the fifth post I've done! I guess I'm kinda making up for not posting last week or the week before. And hell, I'm not even sure anyone is really reading this, but fuck it, like I ever needed an audience to entertain myself. (I can do bad all by my lonely!)

Anyhoo, I was going to visit Hautechick and her hobbly husband (Luv You Bro!) and got off the C train at Utica Avenue. I walk to the stair at the front end of the platform (on the uptown side) and there coming down the middle of the stairs is a rat. A HUGE FUKING JUMP BAD RAT! and in case you missed this part, HE WAS WALKING DOWN THE GOT DAMNED STAIRS! So I did what any self respecting bad bitch would do, I squealed. And the man behind me, who didn't see the rat, laughed at me and starts to pass me and go up the stairs. That is until he saw the rat. He screamed, straight up screamed, like a girl I might add. And I guess that rat was a friend to my OG Burnt Leg Rat, cause he didn't seem to like the fact that old dude laughed at me, and headed straight towards Mr. Tough Guy. Who proceeded to hop his now non-laughing ass all around the platform so the rat wouldn't get him. Punk ass.

I don't call him a punk for running from the rat, hell I would have done the same thing. I call him a punk cause he laughed at me for being afraid of the rat, then acted more the fool that I did. Now chagrined, he gonna say to me, "Why didn't you warn me about the rat?" but by this time I was too busy laughing at his dumb ass to answer!

1 comment:

matt williams said...

I'm reading it, and yes some men are very afriad of mice and roaches. Its so funny to see them turn girly at a moments notice.