7.31.2007

Abercrombie & Fitch

720 Fifth Avenue

I may have mentioned that one of my favorite pick me ups, is going to get Cuban food from Sophie's and walking past Abercrombie & Fitch so I can see the door boys. I think I may even start posting pictures of my little lovelies. For the most part, any type of fit man you could want can be found standing by the doors of Abercrombie. (their website refers to them as models, but they will forever be door boys in my mind. sort of the urban version of a pool boy) black, white, latino, asian (a slight case of yellow fever seems to run in the family), and all sorts of delicious looking mixes. Now, just past the door boys, there is the half dressed boys with the great chest. Yesterdays white boy even had one of my straight male co-workers doing a double take. His body was SICK, with hipbones delineating a beautifully cut stomach and not too big pecs...

(I'll be back with you in a moment, after my imagination runs it's course. Le sigh!)

So anyway, today's guy I should have loved too, same sick body and he was a beautiful chocolaty brown. What turned me off, dude kept scratching! Listen up sweetheart, I want my eye candy clean! So cut out the scratching or go get a flea dip!

5 comments:

Danae said...

Door boys! I thought I was the only one who called them that! I am not alone, and that's refreshing :)

matt williams said...

I must go past that store. YOu trip me out when you wrote that homeboy kept scraching.

Mala said...

pictures.
please!
thanks...

af said...

my abercrombie doesnt hav that haha, i go to hollister, american eagle, gap etc buh usually not A&F, maybe i hsude get a job out there, whities luv exotic looking dudes haha

NaimaEfuru said...

They sure do Afro! (and by the way I dont think I've ever bought anything from Abercrombie!)