3.07.2008

Some Shit

No, no more poop tales.

  • from time to time, Hautechick and I will end up in hysterical laughter when talking to one another on the phone.  Most recently, she said something about how I always got along with the Artist and that I need to find her a brother in law that she gets along with too.  That lead me to saying that, no, actually I didn't always get along with the Artist, he used to get on my last nerve.  It was Hautechicks fault, she used to tell him all of these embarrassing stories about me, usually things that I did as a child, and he would tease me.   I hated it.  So Hautechick asked me what happened that got him to stop teasing me.  And for a second I couldn't remember.  Then it hit me, it was the time I was hanging out with the two of them (Hautechick, Mommy, and I all still lived together then) and we were inebriated, to say the least, and the Artist went upstairs to use the bathroom and passed out.  He hit the floor so hard that we heard it downstairs.  My mom ended up calling Hautey to come check on him and she found him on the floor with his pants (and underwear) around his ankles.  Just typing about it makes me incredibly giggly.  
  • So I think it was yesterday that I got this email announcing $8 fares on a certain airline.  Then today on the news I hear that same airline has been under investigation by the FAA for flying planes that have not been inspected.  
  • My god daughter, Monkey Girl, had another recital tonight.  I love that child but can I just say shit, damn, motherfucking 3 hour program, including a got damned dance piece that I saw last time, a whole bunch of teachers on stage so called modeling, and Monkey Girl was only in the last 5 minutes of the damned thing!  I swear...
  • Speaking of the recital, I heard about it from Monkey Girl's step family, Step Grandma called me and asked me to get her a leotard and for my help in finding a dress for a formal event coming up in April.  But thats not the point.  The point is, I walk in start looking around for familiar faces and who should wave and quietly call my name, SuperSlag.  Don't choke someone out one time and they think yall cool again.  Buuuut, she had the baby with her and oh does she know how I am a sucker for baby girls.  Actually, its the clothes shopping that I love.  I swear Monkey Girl was dressed to the nines when she was a wee one, and the new one reminds me alot of her.  She's so tiny.  So I sat, behind not next to her, I still don't trust her with my back.  Her and WackThug (baby daddy) actually drove me home.  
  • Cousin T's Mom is in the hospital, I'm gonna send her some flowers tomorrow.  She's in my thoughts...
  • I had a discussion with Mommy about me moving out of state.  But that lasted just until she told me that I couldn't take Duke with me.  Any time something needs to be cleaned because of him, he's my dog, which is 98% of the time.  Of course he would become her dog on this issue.
  • This is kinda wussy but, I can't leave Duke.  He's getting old, I dont know how much time I have left with him, and I'd really be mad at myself if I missed out on it
  • My mom has one of those KitchenAid Stand Mixers (how gorgeous is this dark purple one?) my dad brought it for her as a gift.  That means its really old (if you haven't been following along, my dad died when I was 8) and kind of precious to her.  That mixer has made plenty of delectable treats so I've always loved it, but I've also always shied away from using it.  That has soooo changed.  One of my favorite things to make is pizza with homemade dough.  That mixer cut my prep time down by so much and made everything sooo easy.  I've fallen in love with it.  I usually only make pizza about 4 times a year, cause the dough is such a bitch to make.  I made it twice in the last two weeks.  The one with wine soaked mushrooms was reallllly gewd.
  • Someone set off a small explosive at the Military Recruiting Station in Times Square early this morning.  Its the third incident in which a man on a bike has set off a small explosive device in the early hours of the morning in NYC  since 1998 (I think it was 98)  No one was hurt.
  • I made a bouquet of balloon tulips for Monkey Girl...

6 comments:

PrettyBlack said...

I love your random shit. It's funny my mom and I were out on one of our many excursions the other day and we started talking about my (deadbeat) daddy and I said I'm glad I never knew him and got the chance to love him because if I lost him I'd be crushed. But if I lost him now my only question would be...Did the bitch leave me anything...DEAD SERIOUS.

Wackthug...I'm weak!!!

Little girls are the best.

After all of my little cousins graduated...last names began with "B" I was outta there. So I know you were pissed when she showed up the last 5 minutes, but kids remember that their whole lives.

Amazon said...

Haha @ the artist. I can't wait until I go to dance performances for my BabyLady. Awww you can't leave Duke Duke!! My mom has one of those stand mixers, and I thought I always wanted one, but I haven't used it once. I guess the set up and the clean up are too much. My mom uses it for pizza dough though. That explosion thing is so scary, you never know when they might set off a big one or a multiple of small ones and hurt people. I hope they somehow find that mutherfucker and bikini wax his ass to death:)

af said...

i luv the random shih trubs! it's like goin to a buffet, u get to sample erthing w/o feeling guilty for getting too involved w/ one item (ie: waddling ya azz up to the buffet and getting 3 pieces of carrot cake haha!!)no... this way u get to graze and scope out erthing

yeah u gotta chek out them flights before u book them. air lingus (the big airline in ireland) was offering flights for like $.99, buh u had to book on certain days, go @ certain times, and the return flight set u bak like 400 quid! (basically u fly over to england for a futbol match for $.99 and they charge u like $400 or so to come bak)

def. including t's mum in prayers tonite.

my aunt that's the chef owns one of those mixers, cudent cook w/o it! i dun think we hav one though....

yeah wtf was up w/ those explosives this week? i herd about that on the radio...

and where are u thinking about moving to if i may ask? and u better take duke w/ yi!

Anonymous said...

u've been tagged, yo. Check out me blog, mate

jentheobscure said...

I'm tagging you too. :D

rawdawgbuffalo said...

i bet yawl a handful lol. and chk it, i put up chapter 3 from my due to be released next, the novel HER KISS WAS NEVER MINE this fall on my blog today, let me know what u think pls htp://rawdawgb.blogspot.com