3.19.2008

Vice

  • today I did post on sex, violence, and politics.  i guess you could say I'm feeling horny, angry, and argumentative.  you could say it, but you might get cut.
  • Did anyone hear about the fatal crane collapse that happened last weekend in NYC?  I mean besides the people that live in the metro area.  It is sometimes an amazing thing to watch those cranes put up skyscrapers, especially in NYC where space is always at a premium.  But it is also terrifying.  They are these amazingly tall structures that look so delicate.  My heart goes out to the families of the 7 people that lost their lives...
  • sheesh and I dark and moody today or what?!  I think its the rain, cause it couldn't be that whole no job to go to thing.  Good thing a bitch is still getting paid.  A check for doing nothing will lift your spirits like nothing else will!
  • there was an FDNY ambulance and a police car in front of my house today for awhile.  I saw them helping a woman into the ambulance and then the cops talked to her for a while.  am I smart or paranoid to want to go outside and take pictures of the sidewalk around my house just in case?
  • I really dont think that really high class call girls would advertise their services on websites where any dick tom and harry who had a good night at the craps table and little sense can acquire their services.  I'm just saying
  • I think that it is toooooo huge a coincidence that our guvnuh is forced to step down for a sex scandal right before the ever problematic NY State budget is due.
  • I remember what it was like to be 22.  to think that being with your friends and partying was the most important things in the world.  i also recall that I didn't really date 22 years olds even when I was 22.  Back then I was a lolita instead of a baby cougar...
  • when I was 19, I decided to leave the college that I was going to in CT in order to take a full time job back home in NYC.  So when I was in my early 20's I had already been working for awhile, had my own little bit of money, and was cocky as shit.  I also used to smoke and met a number of men when they asked me if I was too young to be smoking.  I dated alot of 30 year olds during that point in my life.  A LOT and I'm pretty sure that there was a 40 year old in there somewhere briefly
  • before I left that school in CT, I managed to make my way through a crew of guys.  I don't think that most of them even knew that I had dealt with the others despite the fact that there weren't too many people of color on campus.  I actually didn't sleep with all of them, but I was courted, coddled or spoiled by each and every one of them.
  • People tell me that I look innocent, and I used to take great advantage of that.  I think thats a major reason why I was able to get away with pulling that last stunt pretty much unscathed.  The scathed part was that I didn't figure out that the dude that was acting like my brother, was the one that was the most interested in me.  Of course he was the one I was least interested in and he started talking shit about me.  It only took about two sentences for people to figure out that he was just jealous of the dude I was seeing (not one of the crew.)  Note to guys: never finish slamming a girl by saying, "You should have been with me!"  
  • The other scathed part was the fight I almost had with this chick over the one dude in the crew that could have been considered my man, sort of.  He was sleeping with her too, which was cool because while I didn't want to know who, he did tell me that he was seeing someone else on campus.  She unfortunately wasn't as realistic with the situation as I was.  She was also older than me and to say marriage minded would be an understatement.  Anyway, one night at a semi formal party, she and a friend walked up on me while I was dancing with another guy (part of the advantage of being a tom boy and a seductress is that people never know if the dude is a friend or a luvah - this one was currently a friend but was a past luvah) he was a (something I can't say cause it will give away more than I want) but saw the set up and warned me.  She managed to get a swing in, but then again so did I.  Let's just say, I was a little more accurate.  I lost a $5 necklace and had a scratch on my neck, she had some bruising.
  • Got damned confused as fuck seagulls!  Cawing out my window like I give a fuck.  Bitch this is CENTRAL Brooklyn, take your ass back to the sea and leave me alone damn it.  Fucking bird goes off, wakes up Duke, then he starts barking cause he don't know what the fuck that is. It's happened twice this afternoon. Sheeet....

5 comments:

Srenna|Anners said...

"Got damned confused as fuck seagulls! Cawing out my window like I give a fuck. Bitch this is CENTRAL Brooklyn, take your ass back to the sea and leave me alone damn it."

^ jajajajajajaja!

Hi Troublers.

Daners Isadora a.k.a Busty St. Clair said...

I heard about the crane collapse. It happened downtown a few months ago and killed a guy in his condo. :( Sad, sad buisness. But that's why I heard about it, because the online news up her was all over it, comparing it to the one this summer.

BTW, I rarely, if ever have dated anyone my own age. They all seemed so childish and insecure when I was in college. Little did I know then, they are always childish and immature no matter what the age, which kinda makes them endearing and annoying all at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Ha! I wanted to post the last comment under my super cool name, so I'm cutting and copying, just because I can!

I heard about the crane collapse. It happened downtown a few months ago and killed a guy in his condo. :( Sad, sad buisness. But that's why I heard about it, because the online news up her was all over it, comparing it to the one this summer.

BTW, I rarely, if ever have dated anyone my own age. They all seemed so childish and insecure when I was in college. Little did I know then, they are always childish and immature no matter what the age, which kinda makes them endearing and annoying all at the same time.

Don said...

Lolita is a bad mofo. Please believe.

I remember dating 30 years olds when I was a teenager and 20-22 years old. I think that's why I am kicking it with a 26 year old now, while being 35.

Life is a trip.

Amazon said...

So since I'm 22 I'm a Lolita huh? I think I might just be channeling her soon. I always date older, not that I choose to, but the dudes that actually talk to me like I want to be talked to end up being at least 30.