3.28.2008

Lil Heifer...

So me and Cousin T pull up at SuperSlag's house for MonkeyGirl's birthday dinner and here is lil miss thing standing there looking like a junior me.  I have on black skinny jeans, she has on black skinny jeans.  I have on some Coach high top sneakers, and she's got on the low top version.  I say, "Hey Monk, do we have on the same sneakers?"  And this lil shits gonna say, "Uh uh, mine are Coach!"  with full attitude.  I swear I fell the fuck out and then informed the lil heifer that mine were Coach too!

Oh can I just say I put my whole mutherfucking foot in them red velvet cupcakes!  Cousin T's dad (my actual cousin) used to make THE best carrot cake until his diabetes got out of control.  He never gave the recipe to anyone, not even his daughters.  But he's giving it to me after tasting my cupcakes.  And its a good damn thing he got the diabetes under control cause he ate like 3 of them joints.  Even Mommy, the red velvet hater, ate two and was trying to steal more before I left the house with them.

Oh and I'm working on my homework PrettyBlack!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahahahahaha

Sorry, but MonkeyGirl? Too Cute.

af said...

damn those cupcakes sound hella good! shih recently the best ive been able to do is making a banana bread loaf w/ a honey cream cheese filling. maybe ill start making cakes/cupcakes/deserts again...

how cute was it that u all wore the same outfits? kind spooky though...

Amazon said...

Aww MonkeyGirl is a mini me. Carrot Cake is grossssssss.

PrettyBlack said...

Girl homework is due whatcha got for me!!!!

I have low cur coach sneakers too, I've never seen high tops new one on me!

PrettyBlack said...

oooh weee I mean't cut not cur...