3.05.2008

Speaking of poop...

When I was a sophmore in high school, Hautechick was a freshman in college. Since she spent high school locked up at an all girls boarding school, she decided to go to college in NYC and live at home to save some dough. I wanted to kill her for that decision. The main reason was because of our bathroom situation. Three women (well I was a young woman at the time) and one freaking bathroom. Mommy and I had pretty much worked out how to not inconvenience each other when here comes Ms. Stink Booty.

Here would be my typical morning routine in high school; Wake up and wait for Mommy to finish in the bathroom, use the toilet, brush my teeth, start the shower (it was an old house, took awhile for the water to get hot), and as soon as I put both feet in the tub, there would be a knock on the door. "Troub let me in, I have to go to the bathroom!"

The first couple of times I felt sorry for her and let her in. Each and everytime, I wouldn't be able to smell anything for the next 2 hours! I have no idea what the hell she was eating in those days, but boy did my nose sure suffer. Soo, I took to not letting her in. That worked a couple of times, then she decided to get Mommy involved, "Mommy! Trouble won't let me in the bathroom and I reallllllly have to go!" Of course I had to let her in, but usually by this time I would be done with my shower (I think I got it down to about 5 minutes to soap up and rinse off) and just lotion up in my room.

It wasn't until my junior year that I decided to get revenge. I would sneak downstairs to Hautechick's room while Mommy was in the shower. Then I would either sneak into her closet and steal her clothes/shoes/sneakers/bags/etc. or if I knew she got in really late the night before I would just ask her. When she would mumble something back (I told you, I come from a a family of sleep talkers. Just the other night Mommy asked me out of nowhere, "Does it have a finished basement?" She must have been dreaming about her vacation home.) I would take that as a yes and boogie. The clothes were cool and all, but they still didn't make up for all of the singed nose hairs.

Til this day, whenever Hautechick comes over, she always wants to use my bathroom. Doesn't matter that Mommy's apartment has one and a half baths, she still wants to use mine. And if I tell her no, Mommy says, "Oh stop being mean and let your sister use your bathroom!" (I notice that Duke always vacates the premises whenever she gets to pooping)

Endnote: This is kinda gross, but the reason this post popped into my head is cause Hautechick recently told me that she tried that new pro biotic yogurt. You know the one that as Tina Fey put it, makes you poop. Wellll, she sooo did not need to try that. On top of being highly highly regular, she's also a little lactose intolerant. All I have to say is that I feel really sorry that her husband and her co-workers had to go through that genius experiment with her. To them I gift some frankincense, myrrh, and some of that air displacing stuff...

4 comments:

swag_ambassador said...

I used to share a bathroom with my second oldest and she used to blow the spot thee hell up.. I mean for real, I thought I would never get away from her wrath. It was that kinda funk that seeped thru the bottom crack of the bathroom door even with it closed.. *memories, bad and all*

and yes, u hava to bring ya skates!

af said...

first let me say swag is a handsome boy hehe!

AND that's nasty trubs! my older sib. is the same way. YUCK! it stunk soo bad.
buh here's my advice to anyone w/ bubbly guts and extra stinky poop:
change wuh u eat (ie: more veggies, less red meats), consume less dairy, and if u hav a bad stomach try a lil bakind soda in some cold water, it doesnt taste good buh itll settle ur stomach. basically u got acid in ur stomach that's causing the trouble (all puns haha), and the baking soda is a base so when u mix the two the acid is nutrilized

NaimaEfuru said...

aint he though Afers. he put his pic up on his blog and all sorts of single females started hanging around!

Amazon said...

Shit Swag got me droolin and shit!

Pooor Pooor Artist, and your nose hair that have probably yet to return:(