4.03.2008

Half Baked

  • I really tried to do my homework this weekend but a couple of things slipped through.  Damn you PYT and your flaky ass!  Thats why I ate your cupcake you momo!
  • WARNING LADY SHAY!!! although if we are still synched, that might have been a little late.  I was early
  • I spent about an hour and a half on the phone with my sister the other day.  By the end of the conversation I couldn't breathe, my throat hurt something awful, and tears were streaming down my face.  She reminded me of how I used to put bandaids on myself at night when I was little.  No reason, I just liked bandaids.  One day my Mom found all of the bandaid wrappers under my bed and freaked out a little.  She asked me why I was putting on bandaids, did I hurt myself? and I replied (at least according to Hautechick) "No, I just like bandaids."  I still have a thing for bandaids
  • I also used to stick stuff up my nose, which is strange cause I can't even do nasal spray now
  • So Cousin T calls me yesterday with a rather strange request.  Superslag (her sister) sent her a text message that morning asking her if she could contact me on her behalf.  It seems that she would like for me to make 33 red velvet cupcakes for her birthday next week.  She tells Cousin T that she would have called me herself, but she doesn't have my number anymore.  Then she says that she will pay me for all of the supplies.  Uh, bitch I know you think your slick, but I'd have to be a real idiot to fall for that one!  I made the cupcakes for your daughter because I LOVE HER, you I just barely started to be able to stand for more than 5 minutes.  I should calculate the cost of supplies, the cost of using the gas to cook those bitches, AND an hourly rate for my time.  I started to charge her a buck each but that is cheap as hell and while I might do that for someone I like, her not so much.
  • Speaking of baking and Superslag, I will never forget the time that someone paid her to make them a birthday cake, $20, and this chick makes a box cake and says some shit like, "Do you know how much a box of cake mix cost?!"  Actually I don't, my Mom taught me to bake from scratch and since in my opinion it only takes a little bit more time, and taste 1000 times better, I stick with scratch.
  • More interviews.  I'm about to send XBossMan a letter of recommendation for him to sign.  I drafted all of his correspondence in the past and I figure this way I at least know the basis of what the lil shit is going to say in the letter, and I dont have to deal with him everytime I want a recommendation
  • Gnarls Barkley in NYC!!!!!
  • Is it me or is this season of Top Model excruciatingly boring, the majority of the girls are not attractive or intelligent or interesting in the least.  I cant stand the African chick or the drag queen.  I liked the chick that got kicked off for a hot minute, but even she turned into an ass

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that makes four of us total, Trouble. Mother Natures a bitch.

af said...

haha bandaids were always fun to play w/. i remember seeing these bandaids that were for brown skinned folks. like our skin colourd, i havnt seen them in the store though.

cee-lo has a sick family member right now, so idk how long they are gonna toure for.

i really shude bake and shih i HATE frosting cakes and cupcakes and shih. i did make that sweet and sour chicken tonite w/ the perfect crispy crust!

there's really a drag queen on antm? seriously? this show is garbage like the girls arent really all that attractive, the fotoshoots are gettin stupid, tyra can only say "u gotta own that catwalk, smile with your eyes, etc" so often before it gets kinda lame

g'nite girls!

Amazon said...

I had a feeling Auntie Flow was making her way down to me. What a bitch! We'll see, I'm pretty sure I'll be out of commision next week.

SuperSlag is Super slow!!!! You know she's tryin you:)

I usually LOVE ANTM, but I can't get in to it either. I don't know what it is. I couldn't stand the African chick from the beginning. I def would have had to beat her face in if I was in that house.

Jonne Austin said...

Girl no it's not just you. I can SO go without next top model this season....

Mmmm...red velvet!

Amazon said...

and I was fuckin right, this week on the mufuckin dot.