5.06.2008

True or False

Blog reader participation time!  below find some statements about yours truly.  its up to you to determine whether they are true or false....

  1. even though I absolutely hate needles, I've been inked twice and plan on getting another tattoo.
  2. once when I was away at college, I was seeing this guy, not too seriously.  I showed up at a small get together with two other guys -friends, and found a whole bunch of my guy's friends including one chick that I thought I was cool with.  I wanted to make sure that they all knew I was just cool with dudes, not banging,  so I approached her and explained, thinking I was coolest with her.  She not only tells dude I showed up drunk with two guys (Everybody was drunk!) but she also tells his other chick (the one that thought they were serious) and tried to set me up to get jumped.  Unfortunately for them, suburban chicks ain't got shit on Bed Stuy when it comes to a good old beat down.  Saw that shit coming a mile a way.  I was feeling a might vengeful after that so (and here's the true or false part) I slept with chick-who-ratted-me-out's man as payback for her running her mouth and starting the whole mess.
  3. I've been eaten out by another woman
  4. I can play the trumpet and own an electric guitar and amplifier
  5. The other week, I was in Katz's Delicatessen (best fucking pastrami in the whole fucking city! also the place where Meg Ryan faked an orgasm in When Harry Met Sally) late night and I turn around after ordering my $16 sandwich (you can make two out of it and it is soooooo fucking worth it) and (here's the true or false part) there was Danny fucking DeVito!
  6. I haven't eaten an egg - scrambled, fried, poached, over easy, deviled or otherwise - since I was 7 years old
  7. even though I'm allergic to fish, I'm often found fishing and I once got a fish hook embedded in my middle finger
  8. I've had sex while other people watched
  9. I've dated someone who was 23 years older than I was
  10. I've dated a married man
  11. I have a blog crush
Make your guesses, and I'll provide the answers on Wednesday...

7 comments:

af said...

1.T

2.T?

3.Fuk naw! thats false as hell!

4.T

5.T (idk if its T o F, buh he seems hella hungry and greedy so ima say true haha)

6.F

7.T

8.F

9.T

10.T

11.T

NaimaEfuru said...

very close Afro....

swag_ambassador said...

1. T
2.T
3. Ima say false.
4. T, you seem a lil electic
5. T
6. T. maybe u dont like eggs? LOL
7. T
8. F
9. F *only basing it on younger dude youve typed about ... LOL
10. I hope false lol.. but maybe you didnt know.. So true.
11. T. who doesnt..? lol

12kyle said...

1. true

2. true

3. true

4. false

5. true

6. true

7. false

8. false

9. false

10. true

11. true...everybody does! LOL

PrettyBlack said...

1 true

2 true

3 false

4 since your daddy liked jazz I'ma say true

5 true?

6 trouble is pretty quirky so i'ma have to say true

7 false

8 Leggz bitches! true

9 true

10 leggz bitches! true

11 true

Amazon said...

Damn this shit is hard. I say they are all true except the last one.

NaimaEfuru said...

Answers are up!